Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Wildcat concept has much clearer pictures. I wasn't sure what I thought of it at first, but it's growing on me. But that, as well as the Electra, are just concepts.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
605 Posts

The Wildcat concept has much clearer pictures. I wasn't sure what I thought of it at first, but it's growing on me. But that, as well as the Electra, are just concepts.
Both concepts will be out of budget for majority of citizens if built!!

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd say that both Ultra and Ocean are out of budget for the majority of citizens in both Canada and the US.
And also, they're just concepts. Concepts always look more expensive and exotic than production cars. They're Buicks, so I imagine that they'll have to be aware of their price.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
The Wildcat looks amazing. I look forward to a production version. I'm betting an Electra will be based on the same platform as the Lyriq and Blazer EV.

·
Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
192 Posts
That’s pretty amazing looking. I love the roofline and side view, and especially the rear wheel haunches. The front end is a Little too air-aggressive for me but it wouldnt be a deal breaker.

Still, there‘s no way it would end up like that. It would be the same bait and switch that the Chevy Volt did. The production model looked zero like the concept, which was cool.
Clothing Car Tire Wheel Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts