Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
969 Posts
The EQE at 194.7 is around the size of the Lyriq and about a class size larger. That is one bougee interior. Screen overload (but I like it).

·
Registered
473 Posts
The EQE at 194.7 is around the size of the Lyriq and about a class size larger. That is one bougee interior. Screen overload (but I like it).
Agreed. My impression is bougee to the point of gaudy. It's just a touch too fancy. Like do I need little 3d diagrams of the seats almost at eye level to move my seat around. Is that thing on the right part of the dash a light display or a screen? The indirect lighting looks overdone - does it need to be on the seats and around the entire dash? I feel like I would make everyone vacuum themselves before they got in my car if I had this thing. o_O

As a contrast, I think the new Toyota Crown Interior looks very modern and tasteful. Not a shiny surface in sight:
Gear shift Car Vehicle Steering part Speedometer

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
969 Posts
Agreed. My impression is bougee to the point of gaudy. It's just a touch too fancy. Like do I need little 3d diagrams of the seats almost at eye level to move my seat around. Is that thing on the right part of the dash a light display or a screen? The indirect lighting looks overdone - does it need to be on the seats and around the entire dash? I feel like I would make everyone vacuum themselves before they got in my car if I had this thing. o_O

As a contrast, I think the new Toyota Crown Interior looks very modern and tasteful. Not a shiny surface in sight:
Yes, the passenger has their own screen that works independently of the other two.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The "Hyperscreen" is a bit over the top, and I'm told about a $6k-$8k option. This base IP seems to work just fine. That Toyota two posts above shows 2023, but to my eyes, that design is consistent with about a 2003 Camry at best...very "Toyota-ish", but not in a good way for me.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Gear shift

1 - 6 of 6 Posts