Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fisker shared today that the 22" F3 SlipSteams will be available on all Ocean trims. They said, "ICYMI." Oh, I missed it. We wrote a bit about this today and shared how much we think they'll cost. It's good news for Ultra and Sport owners who want the signature wheels.

Reactions: littlebittyrose63

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,255 Posts
Re the 22" F3 SlipStreams, available as in optional was always my assumption for all trim levels (except Extreme/One where it's standard).

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,255 Posts
I am and am not a fan of the Slipstreams. The carbon ones look good but I think I'm going to end up 22" black AirGliders.
Yes, I think the black AirGliders look the best. But I'm not looking forward to the rough ride. I wish they had a 20" that wasn't a penalty box like the AeroStealth.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@MTN Ranger Yes, always an assumption, but Fisker apparently says they told us hence the ICYMI. New news to me today!

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
859 Posts
Did they mention anything about a 20" variant available on all trims? (Specifically, on the Extreme that recently change the standard to 22".)

·
Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
386 Posts
I am and am not a fan of the Slipstreams. The carbon ones look good but I think I'm going to end up 22" black AirGliders.
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but weren’t those 22” “black“ Airgliders only available in non black for the longest time??? I was going to go with the Slipstreams in black for two reasons: you couldn’t get the Airgliders in black and the Slipstreams look way easy to wash. My knees have been hurting way more lately so easy to wash is something to think about.

That being said, now that I see the Airgliders are available in my coveted black wheel universe so now I’m thinking about changing my mind….:unsure:

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,255 Posts
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but weren’t those 22” “black“ Airgliders only available in non black for the longest time??? I was going to go with the Slipstreams in black for two reasons: you couldn’t get the Airgliders in black and the Slipstreams look way easy to wash. My knees have been hurting way more lately so easy to wash is something to think about.

That being said, now that I see the Airgliders are available in my coveted black wheel universe so now I’m thinking about changing my mind….:unsure:
Yes, black AirGliders just showed up about a month ago in the configurator.

Reactions: Deafsoundguy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts