2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Why do you even care?

Elon is right though, "The hard problem is making the factory. the factory is 100 times — maybe a 1,000 times — harder than a prototype." If only Fisker would partner with an existing multinational conglomerate to build them the cars - they really should consider that.

·
Registered
Referral Code JAXF3T
185 Posts
The fanboy hosts are out in full force. This article made me angry.
Musk is a jerk! He is so full of himself! He's got to be nervous about Fisker and the other electric cars that are coming out soon.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I don't know, but if a guy designs my first production model and I spend nearly the next 20 years releasing the SAME design over and over again, I think I would refrain from rattling his cage, especially if that same guy in his new startup, already has three distinct models.
Here's my challenge, after all other startups and OEM's put their cars on the road, then we can revisit the "who will survive" question.
I will make this prediction today, first sign that tesla is getting out engineered, Elon will prove his father correct and Elon throws Tesla under the bus.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
490 Posts
I read the transcript. It is not Musk it is the idiot hosts who have never done anything in their life. Musk merely said twice that prototypes are easy and production is incredibly hard. The right thing for him to do would have been to say "I admire their courage in trying to get these new companies off the ground, it is difficult. I wish them every success." But it is the idiot hosts mocking people who try to do difficult things.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tar_Heel

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
Why do you even care?

Elon is right though, "The hard problem is making the factory. the factory is 100 times — maybe a 1,000 times — harder than a prototype." If only Fisker would partner with an existing multinational conglomerate to build them the cars - they really should consider that.
You win the internet for the day. 🏆

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts