Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Fisker Ocean offers two screen modes, one made specifically for driving and the other for watching entertainment.
Today, Fisker gave us the best view of the 17.1-inch Revolve screen in Hollywood Mode. It’s one of our Top 3 favorite features on the Fisker Ocean electric SUV. The company posted a new photo to social media with the Revolve screen in landscape mode. The Fisker Ocean is sitting on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean with the display in Hollywood Mode.

Most photos and videos of the Fisker Ocean interior show off the central display in portrait mode. Portrait mode is what Fisker refers to as Control Mode. It’s how you’ll use the central display when driving your Fisker Ocean electric SUV. Presumably, having two screen modes gives the EV owner the best digital user experience for either driving or watching entertainment.

Fisker believes its electric vehicles should be driven with the central display in portrait mode and landscape mode should only be used for entertainment. You certainly will be spending more time driving your Fisker Ocean than watching movies in it. The 17.1″ Revolve screen is only available on the Fisker Ocean One and Extreme trims. We wanted to take a deeper dive into how Hollywood Mode works. Here is what we found.....Read More.

·
Registered
11 Posts
How would I feed the screen for Hollywood mode? Will there by a cable connection? Screen Cast? Not announced? I'd hate to be stuck using a Fisker browser instead of just letting me own the screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts