Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Registered
Code: DD7VYC

Registered
Watching that short clip of the test drive sure pumps up the anticipation and excitement a notch. 馃槂
In the 2nd clip, he says it needs to be a little more sporty (y)(y).
The fine tuning will make it even more awesome.

Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
@baydreamer
Live from today! More coming!
Watching the Fisker Ocean at high speed negotiating
the curved track was very exciting and brings the Ocean to life!

Reactions: baydreamer

Registered
Code: DD7VYC
Good to see some hard testing on the car.
And strange driving sound in the second video. It seems very loud.
The Karma had a sound as well, so you can hear it coming. It had a futuristic sound, but my Dad called it a heard of flies. Safety first.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Here's another (so glad I joined Twitter). Note the position of the center screen. It's in portrait mode. I image that it's something to do with this being a test vehicle and not a change. I can't imagine that the Ocean will now have permanent portrait mode after so much talk about how you can change the screen. Perhaps you'll be able to choose portrait while driving but it won't play movies or games?

Super Moderator
Tesla Model Y
Here's another (so glad I joined Twitter). Note the position of the center screen. It's in portrait mode. I image that it's something to do with this being a test vehicle and not a change. I can't imagine that the Ocean will now have permanent portrait mode after so much talk about how you can change the screen. Perhaps you'll be able to choose portrait while driving but it won't play movies or games?
The landscape or "Hollywood mode" as Fisker calls it can only be activated when the vehicle is in Park. The screen can only be used in portrait when it's in Drive.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The landscape or "Hollywood mode" as Fisker calls it can only be activated when the vehicle is in Park. The screen can only be used in portrait when it's in Drive.
I know, but the screen on the video is in Hollywood mode while he's driving. Unless it's a different screen not meant for production. Maybe it's some sort of monitor they use while testing the prototype.

Registered
I know, but the screen on the video is in Hollywood mode while he's driving. Unless it's a different screen not meant for production. Maybe it's some sort of monitor they use while testing the prototype.
He explained that this is a mockup of the instrument cluster. This is not the production instrument cluster. The glimpse of the center stack display shows it is vertical.

Registered
It is probably the pedestrien and cyclist sound to advise that the car come in.
Yes probably you are right. Just a bit strange and loud sound than other cars.

About the rotating screen I think we will know more when journalists will test the car in the next months.
If the Hollywood mode will not work while driving I think the screen will auto-rotate to portrait automatically.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts