Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to take some time to say 'Thank You'

I wanted to say Thank You to everyone for making OceanForums such an inviting and fun place. This community is slowly starting to grow, and it's had and will continue to have growing pains. I am thankful to be a part of this forum and everyone's patience is massively appreciated as we grow together. Thank you for respecting each other and helping each other out. The wealth of knowledge on this forum is amazing and I can't wait to see everyone and their brand new Fisker Ocean's!

In the meantime, if you guys have any suggestions or want to see anything, please feel free to let us know in the Suggestions forum. If you guys want to provide feedback (for the site or how I'm doing. I'm open to constructive criticism) You can always shoot me over a private message, and I am more than happy to forward thoughts over to the admin team. I want to make this forum the best it can be but I'm going to need the communities help to accomplish that.

With that said, let the good times roll!

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
747 Posts
And thanks for everything that you do. I remember when this forum didn't even have 100 people. It's been fun watching us grow. My journey started out with me anticipating that my first EV would be either a Volvo (one of their upcoming EVs) or Polestar. Then I saw pictures of the Ocean and was knocked out by the styling. I was still planning on one of the Swedes but was slowly seduced by everything I read about Fisker. I'm now excitedly waiting for my Ocean. I love outside of the box thinkers, and Henrik is certainly that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts