Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Received and passed

Votes: 1 2.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Notice that in our small poll, nobody reserved the Extreme or Sport.
I would assume that those that want the One/Extreme, but are cautious about the $5000, would just wait for the Extreme, which is also promised for early 2023. The Ultra seems to be very popular, even in our small poll. Perhaps Fisker should have gone in the following order of priority:
  1. One
  2. Ultra
  3. Extreme
  4. Sport

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
605 Posts
Notice that in our small poll, nobody reserved the Extreme or Sport.
I would assume that those that want the One/Extreme, but are cautious about the $5000, would just wait for the Extreme, which is also promised for early 2023. The Ultra seems to be very popular, even in our small poll. Perhaps Fisker should have gone in the following order of priority:
  1. One
  2. Ultra
  3. Extreme
  4. Sport
They will sell every car they make initially, why would they prioritize the one that makes them $19k less? Also, by selling the Ultra first, there will be reservation holders that would prefer the Extreme but buy the Ultra as that is available.

Reactions: Baker

·
Registered
334 Posts
They will sell every car they make initially, why would they prioritize the one that makes them $19k less? Also, by selling the Ultra first, there will be reservation holders that would prefer the Extreme but buy the Ultra as that is available.
As a matter of fact, while the Extreme will certainly have a down payment attatched, I would expect that the terms will not be what they made for the ONE. As a result, don't be surprised if Extreme sees a surge after October.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,168 Posts
@ocsteve39 ,@kxo7000
don't be surprised if Extreme sees a surge after October.
when Fisker Inc releases the on-line configurator in October 2022, it will
include ALL the Optional Equipment Packages and their contents and pricing details.

Then, many Reservation Holders will “pull the trigger“ for the Ocean Extreme, Ultra & Sport models having full knowledge of the total cost

1 - 15 of 15 Posts