Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance to sit in a friends ICE version of the Genesis GV70, and despite the specs, it was surprisingly tight and hard to get in/out of the rear seats. It's off the list as the EV version won't be any better, if the floor height is even the same. Unless something else appears on the scene this coming year, I'm down to two....the reservation for the Ocean or the MB EQE SUV in rear wheel drive "350" form. Hoping to sit in an Ocean during a trip to SanFran in October...I thought I read they would have an open "experience center" there by then.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
Had a chance to sit in a friends ICE version of the Genesis GV70, and despite the specs, it was surprisingly tight and hard to get in/out of the rear seats. It's off the list as the EV version won't be any better, if the floor height is even the same. Unless something else appears on the scene this coming year, I'm down to two....the reservation for the Ocean or the MB EQE SUV in rear wheel drive "350" form. Hoping to sit in an Ocean during a trip to SanFran in October...I thought I read they would have an open "experience center" there by then.

Starting price at $75k so probably no more subside for MB and charging at 175kw/hr for a big battery will be not enough fast. Production in 2023 MB will ship first in EUROPE so not before 2024 in USA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts