Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Recently returned my lease, for my next car after lot of research felt Ocean is the best deal for the money. I placed the reservation in early March.

I didn't want Tesla and didn't want to pay any dealer markups (Kia Ev6, Ioniq 5 and Lyriq are all out due to dealer markups). Happy to join the community. And really wish Fisker beats the odd this time and becomes a very successful car company.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
didn't want to pay any dealer markups (Kia Ev6, Ioniq 5 and Lyriq are all out due to dealer markups).
Didn’t know California dealers were price gouging their potential EV customers!
please elaborate…what kind of premium are these unscrupulous dealers asking for?
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
@fromSF
Thx for the video link

80% of US dealers are adding “Market Adjustments “ from $4,000 to $15,000!
However, there are some dealers selling at MSRP

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
304 Posts
Same thing happened with BMWUSA for I4 some dealers are asking for 3k, 5k and more above the MSRP :eek:
The limited qty available and long lead time to get one bring this kind of reaction. It is very bad, shame on you. :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Didn’t know California dealers were price gouging their potential EV customers!
please elaborate…what kind of premium are these unscrupulous dealers asking for?
Welcome aboard!
It's generally the first question I ask a dealer when I started looking. Before I made a reservation for the Ariya I asked 4 dealers before I made a reservation to a dealer. Ioniq 5 I think I talked to 5 or 6 dealers the closest one NOT to have a "Market Adjustment " fee was 90 miles.
I'm not sure how are things in Canada in terms of gouging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts