Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recognize that EV service requirements are going to be quite a bit less than ICE cars, but there will still be some service required, as well potentially new car bugs to exorcise. I understand (and appreciate) Fisker's "infrastructure-light" approach, but am curious if there's been any details on how they will be handling service and/or who they will partner with. I did see that they've partnered with Bridgestone in Europe, but not sure what the equivalent would be here. I'm in a pretty small market (Rochester, NY) and Tesla has a service center in the area, which is somewhat comforting. A full remote on-site service would be awesome, but probably not inexpensive for Fisker, and there would still be things that are better done on a lift.

Any rumors/scoop?

·
Registered
229 Posts
More than likely will be bridgestone/Firestone service centers. These replaced all our Express Tites in San Diego. So I am assuming bridgestone will be service center for the Oceans. However doesn't matter much as you do everything thru the Fisker App and they will pick up your car and take to service and I think they said will provide a loaner as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.