Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bet someone pushed code to production accidentally. No exclamation point for me, but I do now see that I have an Ultra ordered confirmed which used to not be there. And it says my order date is Sept 2nd not last month when I converted.
I came here to say this. I converted my Ultra order when I got the email but the date has changed to today.

Sky Font Circle Darkness Brand

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
I bet someone pushed code to production accidentally. No exclamation point for me, but I do now see that I have an Ultra ordered confirmed which used to not be there. And it says my order date is Sept 2nd not last month when I converted.
Yeah I swear I had and exclamation point next to reservation ever since I locked in my order. But now it is gone. Looks like things look different for One order and "tax rebate" orders.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I also have an exclamation point now & didn't have one before, though none of my dates/details changed. I did notice that the configurator has removed the 2023 colors & only shows the 7 for this year. At least it does for me with a One res.

My first take is that it is a sign of progress that they are working toward the new configurator.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I also have the exclamation point (which is new). My ONE reservation looks the same, but my converted ULTRA looks like others’ with the date of 9/2/2022 not the day of conversion. It also has it listed at $250, which was not the fee, it was $100 (it was only $100 for the second reservation, which this was)…..Hmmm…..

·
Registered
43 Posts
I used to have a blue exclamation right next to the reservations option for a quite some time, not anymore though.

Mine is an ocean Extreme order. Curiously there is a button to 'cancel order', no edit button for me.
NOT PRESSING THAT BUTTON.

Other text are as follows along with reservation code and order id.

Reservation date: 8th August 2022
Order date: Sept 2nd 2022 (although I converted my reservation to order on 9th August)

To add to more confusion, I got 'We’re Auto Updating Your Account Status to firm order status' on August 17th (one day after Biden signed the EV rebate bill), although I had made the order on 9th August. I have the email from 9th August saying 'You're confirmed', so hoping if the credits does pan out, that would suffice.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts