Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 63,000+
1,336 Posts
My hunch is they start coming that way next. Atlanta maybe on their way to DC. They started in NY --> Seattle --> TX --> FL --> ???
I will go along with with train of thought!
However, let's complete the NORTHWARD bound trip to its final destination....

ORLANDO (FL) ---> ATLANTA (GA) ---> RALEIGH (NC) ---> WASHINGTON (DC) ---> PHILADELPHIA (PA) ---> New York City (NY) ---> BOSTON (MA) ---> MONTREAL (QC) ---> TORONTO (ON) ----> KAPUSKASING (ON)......time for some REAL WINTER testing!!!
Car Vehicle Building Snow Automotive tire

·
Registered
141 Posts
I will go along with with train of thought!
However, let's complete the NORTHWARD bound trip to its final destination....

ORLANDO (FL) ---> ATLANTA (GA) ---> RALEIGH (NC) ---> WASHINGTON (DC) ---> PHILADELPHIA (PA) ---> BOSTON (MA) ---> New York City (NY) ---> MONTREAL (QC) ---> TORONTO (ON) ----> KAPUSKASING (ON)......time for some REAL WINTER testing!!!
Sault, Michigan, here - we've got two actual winter testing sights just down the road. Bring the Great Lakes area auto journalists here for a weekend to put the Ocean through its paces.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Sault, Michigan, here - we've got two actual winter testing sights just down the road. Bring the Great Lakes area auto journalists here for a weekend to put the Ocean through its paces.
OK...Sounds better than the 9 hour slog up to Kapuskasing!
Water Map World Font Screenshot

Reactions: Frank Blissett

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolt Volt Premiere
20 Posts
That's wonderful news! I live little over an hour drive from the Icon park in Orlando, so this will be very convenient for me. I thought I had to drive down to Miami, but Orlando is much better.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
For the folks that can go, can you measure the trunk space? Please and thank you!
Random/Dumb question but as a reservation holder do you think I am going to be able to get in the car and really interact with it or will it be more observation with the doors open/etc.

And then in addition to that if I show up with my tape measure are they going to let me just start documenting away? 😂

1 - 20 of 33 Posts