Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Like the color. Now is it me or does the Ocean have 2 Rear Facing Cameras. 1 Below top rear light bar. other at the rear bumper?

Also does look like the Ocean will have a designated location for the Toe Hitch. Not saying it will come with one but I am guessing the way the underbody part on bumper is grooved that will pop out and have a place for a toe hitch.

Vehicle registration plate Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like the color. Now is it me or does the Ocean have 2 Rear Facing Cameras. 1 Below top rear light bar. other at the rear bumper?

Also does look like the Ocean will have a designated location for the Toe Hitch. Not saying it will come with one but I am guessing the way the underbody part on bumper is grooved that will pop out and have a place for a toe hitch.

View attachment 297
I think one of the cameras if not both of them help the Ocean's digital radar that's part of the Advanced Driver Assistance System.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts

View attachment 297
Yes tow bar should be available on option or package!

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
I think one of the cameras if not both of them help the Ocean's digital radar that's part of the Advanced Driver Assistance System.

If it is like some other cars, it will be for the rear camera and the digital rear view mirror. ADAS will use the rear camera. Look at the Bolt EV, which has this feature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts