Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Fisker Ocean Sport | Solar Orange | Black Abyss (?) | 20"
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that haven't seen it, here is a photo of the Black Abyss suede interior. Black on black. I don't like at all for hotter climates.

Gear shift Automotive design Automotive mirror Car Steering wheel

·
Registered
Fisker Ocean Sport | Solar Orange | Black Abyss (?) | 20"
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, @sbmica. I posted this elsewhere to showcase the all-black dash, but folks pointed out that the seats are Malibu.
That is clearly not Maliblu. I saw it in person and it looks nothing like this. Maliblu is also two tone medium blue with grey. This is all black and it was posted on Fisker's FB page 4 hours ago.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
491 Posts
That is clearly not Maliblu. I saw it in person and it looks nothing like this. Maliblu is also two tone medium blue with grey. This is all black and it was posted on Fisker's FB page 4 hours ago.
I think this IS Maliblu production intent version. Here is how you can tell: The Maliblu has silver metal accents (e.g. door handle), the Abyss has dark metal accents. Agree it is darker than the demo vehicle, but I think it is Maliblu for sure given the accent colors.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
I think this IS Maliblu production intent version. Here is how you can tell: The Maliblu has silver metal accents (e.g. door handle), the Abyss has dark metal accents. Agree it is darker than the demo vehicle, but I think it is Maliblu for sure given the accent colors.
I second. I think it is the picture that is darkened. In additional to the dark metal accents; Black Abyss will not have the light stripe nor will it be available with EcoSuede.

Glove Output device Product Sleeve Sports gear

·
Registered
358 Posts
Agree with Bob and everyone else. This is Maliblu. The suede gives it away. It's just darkened.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well then, now i am leaning back towards Maliblu over Black Abyss- but i do like the pleather more than the eco suede….
Almost glad my build lock in date is in march now so i can see real examples b4 finalizing….

·
Registered
446 Posts
I second. I think it is the picture that is darkened. In additional to the dark metal accents; Black Abyss will not have the light stripe nor will it be available with EcoSuede.

View attachment 1738
I also think this is Maliblu with mood lighting so it looks dark. You can clearly see that the middle console is blue. There is not even supposed to be a black EcoSuede option.

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
That's Maliblu but they have edited the heck out if the picture. The car you saw was also a pre-production car so it wouldn't have been an exact match to what is going to go into production.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts