Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen if there is any type of light in the mirror for the blind spot assist? Most manufacturers integrate it into the side mirrors. I haven’t seen any and in the latest Fisker Inc story on Instagram, there is none visible. Has anyone spotted anything in any pics?

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Has anyone seen if there is any type of light in the mirror for the blind spot assist? Most manufacturers integrate it into the side mirrors. I haven’t seen any and in the latest Fisker Inc story on Instagram, there is none visible. Has anyone spotted anything in any pics?
I know they have blind spot monitoring, it's not like they are going to put the blind spot monitoring in the center screen!

From their FI-Pilot video (around 4:00 mark), they show a car with various spots in red including the two mirrors - no explanation for the scene but does seem they have something in the mirrors.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
446 Posts
I know they have blind spot monitoring, it's not like they are going to put the blind spot monitoring in the center screen!

From their FI-Pilot video (around 4:00 mark), they show a car with various spots in red including the two mirrors - no explanation for the scene but does seem they have something in the mirrors.

View attachment 1192

I suppose there is a possibility it might be on the driver's screen though along with a chime. Having it just in the mirror seems less effective if you are not looking in that mirror any longer for whatever reason.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Wow, the Arcfox door controls are exactly the same as the Ocean!

Arcfox left, Ocean right
Motor vehicle Car Steering part Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
It looks like the button that's on the top row on the right folds in the mirrors. Can't make out any of the other controls.
top left button is window lock, top right button is fold mirrors

·
Registered
446 Posts
Seems ArcFox has a lot of Fisker and vice versa.
Best idea on build quality.
I like the stitching on the armrest on the door card.
Frankly, this is the answer to everyone that does not believe Fisker can deliver cars at these prices and not take a huge bath. Sharing parts saves cost on tooling, engineering, design and more. I am absolutely fine with quality parts shared across different Magna projects as long as this means we get a car that blows everything else out of the water with specs. Just smart, really.

·
Registered
1 Posts
how is the ocean going to handle blind spot warning/alters? Hyundai cars have side camera when turn signal us activated- that’s the best from my perspective- hoping ocean has something as good. Anyone know?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts