Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Canadian Federal government has maintained its $5,000 EV rebate
and now upped the maximum msrp to $70,000 with options.

This means Fisker Ocean Sport will definitely qualify and perhaps the Fisker Ultra
IF the base price is $60,000 Cdn dollars

“SUVs, pickup trucks and vans with a maximum base price of $60,000 and a maximum price with options of $70,000 can also qualify.”

Reactions: Baker

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Volt
48 Posts
This means Fisker Ocean Sport will definitely qualify and perhaps the Fisker Ultra
IF the base price is $60,000 Cdn dollars

“SUVs, pickup trucks and vans with a maximum base price of $60,000 and a maximum price with options of $70,000 can also qualify.”
Wouldn't it be the base trim (Sport) $60,000 or less and then any upgraded trims (Ultra) would have to be $70,000 or less before tax? I think that's the way it was interpreted prior to this change.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The Sport was planned to start at 44999 as to qualify for the prior rebate limit. So we are assuming sport will still qualify, and now the Ultra might qualify if it comes in at 59999, which is where I think they would have targeted anyway. Then any add-ons up to $70k will still qualify. So adding winter package, smart traction, or the safety packages up to $70k will qualify. I'm hoping they increase the capital depreciation limits too now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts