Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
The link works for me.
Edit- I posted too soon. All I'm seeing is the title of the article. I have to register to actually read it.
I also was brought to the main site page had to search to see the article. If you open the link in a "Incognito" or "private" tab, it will open fine without registering.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
I can't get it to open even in incognito.

Does the article explain when they will deliver and why?
From the article:
“We already have a ton of reservations from Canada. Right after the U.S., it’s probably number two.”

But Canadians will have to wait a while for their cars.

The EMotion, an expensive electric luxury sedan originally scheduled to arrive in 2019 or 2020, has been put on the back burner to focus on the Ocean SUV.
Production of the Ocean is being outsourced to Magna-Steyr, a subsidiary of Canadian auto parts supplier Magna International, which will assemble the SUV at its plant in Austria beginning in November, 2022.

Sales should begin in the United States later that year, but Mr. Fisker says he expects the Canadian-market launch will probably take place around the middle of 2023.

Reactions: Blu Angel

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,137 Posts
@MTN Ranger
“We already have a ton of reservations from Canada. Right after the U.S., it’s probably number two.”
Hooray! Just as our survey results indicate....
I'm gearing for August 2023 delivery as a birthday present for my beautiful wife!

Reactions: Langer
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.