Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
214 Posts
Needs a black roof not a white one. I like the car. This is really going out on a limb but I think I like it as much as an I-Pace. And while the interior won’t be quite as nice, the design will still be good and nice to look at. I hope they sell a ton of them. The front end is good and not so crazy as some out there.

Anyone seen the new Subaru Solterra? Fuuuuugggggllllyyyyyy :cry:

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
969 Posts
I see a lot of ID.4 vibes to it. I think the roof could be optioned for black or body paint too.

Reactions: UltraVol

·
Registered
258 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Equinox move to standard/non-flush door handles as we get closer to production. I read an article that GM is switching out the flush handles on the Lyric to non-flush handles for the 2024 model, if not sooner.
I wonder what is the driving factor there? Cost or durability? The lyric functions like the TMX so probably cost. Maybe the equinox is the same.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
969 Posts
Apparently there's a weird glitch where they don't retract until the door is opened 45 degrees? Here's the Autoblog article I found the info in...wouldn't be surprised if they start using Blazer handles on the Lyric, and potentially the Equinox.
I don't get the quote in that article. The Lyriq handles don't extend or retract. They are just like the Tesla Model X fixed handles.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't get the quote in that article. The Lyriq handles don't extend or retract. They are just like the Tesla Model X fixed handles.
Well, the source info is Autoblog based on a comment from a forum...so yeah, I'd take it with more than a grain of salt. :D I'm not sure I'm a fan of flush door handles given my area's propensity to be able to freeze even standard door handles, but I do agree they look cool.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am very intrigued by the Equinox EV. Would be looking at the RS, so not the lowest end for sure, but if they can deliver a compelling vehicle with good power and range for $45k that’s very tempting. And if the US congress passes the new bill reinstating tax credits for GM… awfully tempting. Still a lot of if’s of course, so we’ll see what the specs are after the full reveal this fall.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am very intrigued by the Equinox EV. Would be looking at the RS, so not the lowest end for sure, but if they can deliver a compelling vehicle with good power and range for $45k that’s very tempting. And if the US congress passes the new bill reinstating tax credits for GM… awfully tempting. Still a lot of if’s of course, so we’ll see what the specs are after the full reveal this fall.
That's what happens when you let GM lobbyists write the bill. You end up with twisted incentives that force people to by GM SUVs instead of something better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts