Fisker Ocean Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 67 Posts
No, just "HF is a notorious liar" material. Come on, the dude promised starting deliveries in November, as late as June last year.
Nope, and you keep misstating that.
You call liar and bring no receipts.
A misunderstanding of reality isn't the receipt you think it is.
So, here's a quandry, if you keep mistating facts on purpose, are you a nortorious liar?

Nope, and you keep misstating that.
You call liar and bring no receipts.
A misunderstanding of reality isn't the receipt you think it is.
So, here's a quandry, if you keep mistating facts on purpose, are you a nortorious liar?
Trolls who post lies like that NEVER post where they get there so called "facts". They go silent!

No, just "HF is a notorious liar" material. Come on, the dude promised starting deliveries in November, as late as June last year.
You've said that multiple times and nobody has cared. You'd think you'd get the message. What makes you think we're going to start now? Elon has lied about FSD timeline, the CyberTruck, and a boatload of other things but I don't see you going off about any of those things.

You're getting exhausting. We get it. You're not happy. If you even have an order, just cancel it for the love of God and move on.

So I post facts and it gets deleted?

Deliveries happened.
ONE's are about to deliver.
You, have major issues that it is my hope you have people around you who loves you.
You are not being compensated for this little show because it holds no value.
Therefore, you are an over obsessed deadender with a glut for punnishment.

You've said that multiple times and nobody has cared. You'd think you'd get the message. What makes you think we're going to start now? Elon has lied about FSD timeline, the CyberTruck, and a boatload of other things but I don't see you going off about any of those things.
So ‘but Elon’ and general acceptance of lying is the preferred response to Fisker doing the same?

You're getting exhausting. We get it. You're not happy. If you even have an order, just cancel it for the love of God and move on.
Well, I find the general praise of Fisker Incs handling of the manufacturing of the Ocean quite exhausting. But you love it. I get it. You are happy. Just wait for the car to get to your door before discussing it instead of running interference.

So ‘but Elon’ and general acceptance of lying is the preferred response to Fisker doing the same?

Well, I find the general praise of Fisker Incs handling of the manufacturing of the Ocean quite exhausting. But you love it. I get it. You are happy. Just wait for the car to get to your door before discussing it instead of running interference.
What part of nobody here cares about what you think about how Fisker has handled this process is hard to understand? Nobody cares if you're exhausted. Your concerns are stale and old. We're ready to put up with whatever the future holds for Fisker, hence why we put our money where our mouths are.

Go back to your Polestar forums and circle jerk the Polestar 2 and leave the adults here to their adult discussions. You're a troll and further repetitive useless discussions are going to get you infraction points and banned and this time it's going to be permanent.

Deliveries happened.
ONE's are about to deliver.
You, have major issues that it is my hope you have people around you who loves you.
You are not being compensated for this little show because it holds no value.
Therefore, you are an over obsessed deadender with a glut for punnishment.

He's one infraction away from being locked out for an extended period of time.

What part of nobody here cares about what you think about how Fisker has handled this process is hard to understand? Nobody cares if you're exhausted. Your concerns are stale and old. We're ready to put up with whatever the future holds for Fisker, hence why we put our money where our mouths are.

Go back to your Polestar forums and circle jerk the Polestar 2 and leave the adults here to their adult discussions. You're a troll and further repetitive useless discussions are going to get you infraction points and banned and this time it's going to be permanent.

He's one infraction away from being locked out for an extended period of time.
You should do the same with @TeslaYperformance ;)

Guys,
I get it, some of you like to smell the roses coming outta Fisker.... when its just dandelions.
Others see the roses and say it smells like $hit...

and theres people like me in between flip flopping, like the Ocean but don't like the way Henrik doing things, saying one thing coming up with vague statements etc etc...

... but recently i have started to see too much fighting from both sides. May be given that there is little news we fighting each other. It was amusing but no longer. May be we all relax until the next set of news comes up in End of March..?

Boths sides do have valid arguments.. if you feel one is a troll then just ignore them... no doubt HF will come up with another issue that'll drive me nuts.. but that's on me.. lifes too short to be angry at people we don't know. Being keyboard warriors allows us to make comments we would not usually make or against our own personality and im guilty as most, but the forums are supposed to be fun, sure lets debate but not get personal and get the spirit back again.

I could just create a HF/Fisker Bitchfest thread.. but then i'd be in an echo chamber.. and what i like is contrary views as it allows me to shift my position on things to somthing that is better.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.