Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Reactions: MTN Ranger

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
@Fiskerati
Thx for adding two additional Fisker Experience Centres (totalling eight)
San Francisco, USA
Vienna, Austria

P.S. I believe the San Francisco FEC will be located in the Stanford Shopping Centre in Palo Alto 38 miles south of San Francisco
Ecoregion Water Map World Yellow

The Grove, Los Angeles, CA
The Fisker Brand Experience Center will be located at The Grove. The Grove is a popular fashion, shopping, dining and lifestyle destination with the best mix of retail, restaurants and entertainment. Fisker’s signature showroom will be directly across from AMC Movie Theaters.

Address: The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036.

San Francisco, CA
This location is coming soon!

New York City, NY

Miami, FL

Muich, Germany
Coming Summer 2022! (Historic Marienplatz)

London, England

Copenhagen, Denmark

Vienna, Austria

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've just been confirmed by my company for a business trip to Irvine California for mid July. I wouldn't mind adding a couple of personal days on that trip to skip over to L.A and see the Ocean.Sure would be nice for Fisker to finally communicate something regarding the opening of the L.A.Grove location. We're only about a month and a half away from July 1st and the start of orders for the Ocean. They really need to give us something to look at first hand to help the decision-making process.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
@bronco7777
[Fisker] really needs to give us something to look at first hand to help the decision-making process.
I’ve been clamouring for Fisker Inc to increase its public awareness and displays to all North American & European EV enthusiasts since forever!

obviously, Fisker Inc has chosen to go the low cost route (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) rather than the brick & mortar route (public car shows, pop-up store for EU only)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts