Fisker Ocean Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
you mention the tow package:
Is there any more info what it is/looks like? I mean is this one vanishing electrically? I would assume for 1,500 but cannot be sure without documentation

·
Registered
86 Posts
So I set up the new configurator to a "ONE" trim and the F6 Vortex wheels are not showing as an option. Yet if you go back and reset the configurator to an "EXTREME" trim the F6 wheels are available for a price upgrade. I thought the F6 wheels would be offered as an option for "ONE" customers.

Also I want the black interior for my car. To be more specific I want the black vegan or faux leather....not black fabric. Yet all I see on the configurator for black is fabric? I do see the FeelTeck description but I see no way of selecting that FeelTeck option. It just sits in the Black Abyss Fabric option.

Anyone else seeing this?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I set up the new configurator to a "ONE" trim and the F6 Vortex wheels are not showing as an option. Yet if you go back and reset the configurator to an "EXTREME" trim the F6 wheels are available for a price upgrade. I thought the F6 wheels would be offered as an option for "ONE" customers.

Also I want the black interior for my car. To be more specific I want the black vegan or faux leather....not black fabric. Yet all I see on the configurator for black is fabric?

Anyone else seeing this?
I have a One on order and I can see the faux leather. It’s listed as Black Abyss Plus.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m surprised there is no photo gallery showing actual pictures of the different color colors and different interiors. Or maybe I missed something.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Few observations from the new configurator. One the iPhone app doesn’t work. Worries me since my phone is also my key but plenty of time to fix that. Second build date edit expiration changed to Q1 2023 and it appears that a tray comes from the center console for both driver and passenger.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Not only can i not find the configurator on my phone (iphone), my reservation build lock-in date changed from 3/13/23 at midnight to pending and it no longer lists BSB/Black Abyss/F3 B Slipstreams in my details.
Super…..

·
Registered
542 Posts

Also I want the black interior for my car. To be more specific I want the black vegan or faux leather....not black fabric. Yet all I see on the configurator for black is fabric? I do see the FeelTeck description but I see no way of selecting that FeelTeck option. It just sits in the Black Abyss Fabric option.

Anyone else seeing this?
Was the very first thing I checked as I would really rather have the F6, but getting the feeling the F6 will only be offered on later orders.
Bummer.
F3's I guess

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
No F6 wheels

Anyone else seeing this?
I see it listed on the website. Seems like it's available for the Extreme and not the One.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.