Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Personally, I found it to be hideous, but it sure got a lot of press.

Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL

Personally, I found it to be hideous, but it sure got a lot of press.
Good riddance Elon! 馃憦

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UMMM DO YALL KNOW WHAT TODAY IS LOL.......... APRIL FOOL'S DAY LOL

Its the biggest fake news day of the year
You may be right. The article sounded awfully serious though. And I imagine that this will, for the short term at least, affect their stock prices. Not to mention disappointing customers. Let's see how this plays out.
Edit- Maybe Carbuzz is playing with us, not Elon. I haven't seen any other news about it.

Registered
@baydreamer Think about it statistically. Their are over a 200k+ reservations for this vehicle. They are not going to cancel it as 1 it is part of his plan. 2 he would lose millions if not Billions of dollars and the stock will take a great deep hit for months and months. It will be hard to recover unless he has another project truck he been working on behind the scenes that will be released when the cybertruck was going to be.

Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
UMMM DO YALL KNOW WHAT TODAY IS LOL.......... APRIL FOOL'S DAY LOL

Its the biggest fake news day of the year
Yep, I believe it's just an APRIL FOOL'S DAY spoof! Seems none of the EV vehicle info sites are reporting any such news. Of course, this would be major NEWS in the EV world! Tesla's stock price is holding up pretty well on a generally down day. So, I doubt it's real.

Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
The last sentence gives it away: "A Tesla source later admitted that this entire article is utter nonsense."

Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.