Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UMMM DO YALL KNOW WHAT TODAY IS LOL.......... APRIL FOOL'S DAY LOL

Its the biggest fake news day of the year
You may be right. The article sounded awfully serious though. And I imagine that this will, for the short term at least, affect their stock prices. Not to mention disappointing customers. Let's see how this plays out.
Edit- Maybe Carbuzz is playing with us, not Elon. I haven't seen any other news about it.

Registered
@baydreamer Think about it statistically. Their are over a 200k+ reservations for this vehicle. They are not going to cancel it as 1 it is part of his plan. 2 he would lose millions if not Billions of dollars and the stock will take a great deep hit for months and months. It will be hard to recover unless he has another project truck he been working on behind the scenes that will be released when the cybertruck was going to be.

Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
UMMM DO YALL KNOW WHAT TODAY IS LOL.......... APRIL FOOL'S DAY LOL

Its the biggest fake news day of the year
Yep, I believe it's just an APRIL FOOL'S DAY spoof! Seems none of the EV vehicle info sites are reporting any such news. Of course, this would be major NEWS in the EV world! Tesla's stock price is holding up pretty well on a generally down day. So, I doubt it's real.

Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
The last sentence gives it away: "A Tesla source later admitted that this entire article is utter nonsense."

Reactions: NJturtlePower

Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 63,000+
  • Love

Registered
There鈥檚 over One million reasons NOT to cancel the Cybertruck!

100%! 馃憤

Anyone that truly believes Tesla spent BILLIONS, built one of the largest buildings in the world, had built and now delivered the IDRA GIGA PRESS onsite in Texas, and has MILLIONS of reservations, but yeah..... they are just kidding. :ROFLMAO:

And now released today!
馃憖

CNBC got a rare interview with Franz von Holzhausen at the Peterson Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, which recently opened a new Tesla exhibit.

Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 63,000+

Registered
@NJturtlePower
There will be over ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND disappointed
customers IF the Tesla Cybertruck gets canned!

Really isn't even an IF anymore....It's 100% happening and its gunna quiet down the Tesla haters and doubter real quick. :cool:

Reactions: Blu Angel

Registered
At least people can not blame robots for quality issues lol. Maybe why they doing manual building as the robots are not ready for mass producing as too many issues coming up. Or crash testing wasn't that good and had to redo them to modify welds or something. But they had to start delivering them or they will start going down hill

Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
100%! 馃憤

CNBC got a rare interview with Franz von Holzhausen at the Peterson Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, which recently opened a new Tesla exhibit.
Thanks for posting the Franz video. I absolutely love what he has done. He reminds me a lot of Henrik - pushing the boundaries of design and functionality. He and Henrik singing the same tune on pushing toward a two year concept to product cycle. They are not there yet but it is a great target to shoot for. I like the CT design (wife loves it and has one on order).

Also love his humility when the reporter asks how it feels to see his work in the Petersen. "It's not my work...I play a small part..." Also intrigued by the fact that his favorite Tesla is the one that he cannot talk about yet! I would bet on a PEAR competitor. Will be very cool to see that space start getting crowded with innovative designs.

Registered

Registered
Reactions: BayouCityBob

Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD

Registered
1 - 20 of 21 Posts