Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word on Destination Fee? Usually $1000-2000 added to the MSRP.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I talked to someone who ordered today and they stated the amount for the destination fee was $2450. Is that what other people are seeing here?

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
I talked to someone who ordered today and they stated the amount for the destination fee was $2450. Is that what other people are seeing here?
That is a ridiculously high destination fee. That would put the fee in the top 10 most expensive between Bentley & Lotus.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Now I have heard $800 for destination charging if you are within 50 miles of the distribution center. $2400+ if >50 miles. You also have the option of picking it up at the distribution facility - but no info on the cost. Destination is a federally mandated fee (in the US), so it has to be something.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
605 Posts
Now I have heard $800 for destination charging if you are within 50 miles of the distribution center. $2400+ if >50 miles. You also have the option of picking it up at the distribution facility - but no info on the cost. Destination is a federally mandated fee (in the US), so it has to be something.
At that cost I will be ready to pick it up :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
You learn something new every day. You gotta figure there will be distribution centers near a major port like LA/Long Beach in the west coast and New York/New Jersey in the east coast. If so that will save me some money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts