Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well, those are not packages. Those are names of packages. What counts is what's inside and, for example, we still have no info if the Entertainment Package or even standard radio can support SiriusXM.

·
Super Moderator
Tesla Model Y
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, those are not packages. Those are names of packages. What counts is what's inside and, for example, we still have no info if the Entertainment Package or even standard radio can support SiriusXM.
Those are the packages that will be available. Just because the contents have not been revealed yet doesn’t mean these aren’t the packages that will be available.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think the good news here is that these packages are available as OTA. That means if you buy certain trims you'll have the ability to add this later. Mostly I'm thinking about the Ultra trim, because I believe the Sport may not have the included hardware, but this is me trying to remember without looking to see if Winter package is available on the Sport trim. It may not have everything unlocked, but you could purchase it later. And as they state in the presentation, this allows leased vehicles to be a different car for the second owner. They could choose to buy and use certain features that the first owner did not, or vice versa.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@HotIce
Great to have confirmation of the available OPTIONAL packages!
P.S. Next, what will these various packages include?

@Bernie
I think the good news here is that these packages are available as OTA.
That means if you buy certain trims you'll have the ability to add this later.
Fisker Inc. business model is looking better & better everyday!
Betcha, subsequent lessors will pick different options to enhance their
Ocean ownership experience

·
Super Moderator
Tesla Model Y
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@HotIce
Great to have confirmation of the available OPTIONAL packages!
P.S. Next, what will these various packages include?

@Bernie

Fisker Inc. business model is looking better & better everyday!
Betcha, subsequent lessors will pick different options to enhance their
Ocean ownership experience
I really hope that Henrik gives us a hint during the Investors call.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts