I don't recall seeing the timing of Extreme pre-orders starting mid January and Extreme production starting in June. Just curious, where did you see Fisker release this?
Here is the full text. Dated November 22. Who knows if it's the final word but probably the plan as of now.
Thank you for contacting Fisker.
As reservations are not tied to any trim level or configuration, you may make a reservation for a Fisker Ocean at any time. You will be able to officially lock-in a Fisker Ocean Ultra when pre-orders for that model open during Q1 of 2023; Fisker will notify you via email when your reservation becomes eligible to do so. Please keep a sharp eye on your email inbox (including your spam) for emails from Fisker in regard to pre-orders in the near future.
Please refer to the timeline of upcoming key dates below:
• November 17, 2022 - Start of Fisker Ocean production (Fisker Ocean One trim, no longer available)
• Mid January 2023 - Fisker Ocean Extreme pre-orders open
• Q1 2023 - Fisker Ocean Ultra and Sport pre-orders open (if in the United States, for 2024 delivery)
• June 2023 - Fisker Ocean Extreme production starts
• Q3 2023 - Fisker Ocean Ultra production starts
• Late-2023 - Fisker Ocean Sport production starts (initially in modest volumes, higher volume in 2024)
Your Fisker Radgiver