Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
An enterprising person at the NYC Fisker event snapped a shot of the Blue Planet interior. That looks like black fabric seats to me.
Hand Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Gesture

Photo by Steven Siler

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here's another from the passenger side. It almost looks like a black version of MaliBlu/Sea Salt. Fabric insert and polypropylene trim.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

Photo by Jigar Patel

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
Fan boy!! 😆 😛
I am really starting to become one. Looking at the potential and the direction of the company really excites me. Lord I just hope they don’t pull a Tesla and start removing features from their cars like lumbar because “People don’t use it” or remove speakers and try to tell people that it’s going to sound the same.

Fisker is playing ball in the premium automotive segment. You need to provide premium products with premium services.

Speaking of which, I wonder how long the premium connectivity is going to be for. Six months? One year?

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Interesting that the interior has black seats but light colored headrest, center compartment, door panels and dashboard. Not a combo they have shown anywhere (and may not be a combo they will offer). BTW, the red bumpers are for the fire suppression system (will not make final production :)).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts