Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
I read the comments. "what kinda rubbish car is that" .. it does not even have a wheel. Version 2 should have a wheel, 4 ideally... and a ski rack. whilst you are at it also add some more seats!

Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
Here is a second one. Someone is asking if it is Mariana on the Instagram post.

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Motor vehicle

Reactions: DBatz10

Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
I read the comments. "what kinda rubbish car is that" .. it does not even have a wheel. Version 2 should have a wheel, 4 ideally... and a ski rack. whilst you are at it also add some more seats!
It should get better efficiency from the weight loss of all those unneeded body parts!

Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
Did we ever get confirmation that this is Mariana? If so, it is more compelling to me in these photos than in the current configurator.
Still have not seen any confirmation from Henrik or Fisker (that photo was both on Instagram and Henrik's LinkedIn page). The picture may be darkened a little - the car behind it looks like it is Blue Planet but it is darker than the test car they brought to the U.S.

Registered
Did we ever get confirmation that this is Mariana? If so, it is more compelling to me in these photos than in the current configurator.
Still have not seen any confirmation from Henrik or Fisker (that photo was both on Instagram and Henrik's LinkedIn page). The picture may be darkened a little - the car behind it looks like it is Blue Planet but it is darker than the test car they brought to the U.S.
Is Mariana the same as Big Sur only glossy? It looks to be. How I wish there were pop up shops with paint chips and interior samples so we could see more as we move towards our ordering selection.

Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
Is Mariana the same as Big Sur only glossy? It looks to be. How I wish there were pop up shops with paint chips and interior samples so we could see more as we move towards our ordering selection.
Some people have been thinking that since the paint colors came out. It does look close. Fisker's paint samples from the press releases don't look very accurate for the colors we have seen so far.

Reactions: Maliblu

Registered
This was my feeling after playing in the configurator long enough. If you switch between Mariana and Big Sur they look like they are a very similar color with just a change in the light reflections.

Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
HF has explained that it is actually a "Production Intent" car.
They are beginning to train the workers and bring fine tuning. I am pretty sure that the production will start a little bit earlier than Nov. 17. :p
On the WIP the paint shop is always the bottle neck because the paint must become dry and harder so it's take time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts