Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
59 Posts
It's set for May 2nd. I submitted a question relating to the Pear asking when we are going to get some real pictures or a prototype.

Anyone else that's gonna listen in?
Did they move the call? I thought it was on the 4th.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
Fisker Inc. Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
"Fisker Ocean reservations are over 45,000 as of May 2, 2022 (net of cancellations), including 1,600 fleet reservations, representing up to $2.5 billion in potential revenue. This compares to 31,000 as of our Q4 2021 earnings call and 18,600 as of our Q3 2021 earnings call. The net daily retail reservation rate has continued at an accelerated rate compared to FY2021 and is on an annualized pace of over 68,000. Fisker PEAR reservations are over 2,500."

·
Registered
497 Posts
65-75K estimated reservations by mid-November.

Three variants of the PEAR, with two arriving later in 2025/2026.
I read about the 3 variants earlier and almost posted it, but I'm assuming that they mean Sport/Ultra/Extreme. At first I thought that perhaps it would be 3 variations of its body. Just my take. Fun times.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I read about the 3 variants earlier and almost posted it, but I'm assuming that they mean Sport/Ultra/Extreme. At first I thought that perhaps it would be 3 variations of its body. Just my take. Fun times.
I have a reservation for the PEAR, but am now wondering how that might work out. I’d probably be looking for an Ultra AWD model…might be waiting a bit…

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have a reservation for the PEAR, but am now wondering how that might work out. I’d probably be looking for an Ultra AWD model…might be waiting a bit…
I have a reservation for the Ocean but prefer the size of the PEAR. But since it's being marketed as a city car, I'm assuming that means it'll have a lower range than the Ocean. Which would be fine for me the vast majority of the time, but when I take extended road trips, the longer range would come in handy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It may be a good idea to get in line now for PEAR. Can always cancel.
I need to think about this some.
Not a bad plan. I reserved relatively early on figuring I could always cancel if it didn‘t make sense based on specs. Ideally, I’m hoping for an PEAR AWD Ultra equivalent with approx 250-300 miles of range and a sub-5 second 0-60 for $40ish K. Hit those specs and I’m in!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts