Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1976 Ford F-250 Highboy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems minor, but for a tech focused modern car company, Fisker not updating things on their app is a poor reflection of their operation.
The Feed on the app has not been updated in 5 months. With countless things they could have added. What a missed opportunity.
I hope this is not reflective of how they will update and maintain their vehicles software.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Seems minor, but for a tech focused modern car company, Fisker not updating things on their app is a poor reflection of their operation.
The Feed on the app has not been updated in 5 months. With countless things they could have added. What a missed opportunity.
I hope this is not reflective of how they will update and maintain their vehicles software.
Yes, I noticed that too a while ago. I checked yesterday just to see if they updated it. Nope.

·
Registered
1976 Ford F-250 Highboy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d expect a social media team to be updating it along with their profiles on other platforms.

Currently the app is simply an aging brochure and deposit taker.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I must say, I agree. Henrick said they are running light, but I assumed he meant keeping revenue available to get certain support infrastructure in place.
Doesn't look that way.
One more thing, Im relatively certain there will be clarity, but once we deposit the non-refundable 5K, say there's a snag with financing?
What then?

Just a thought

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
I must say, I agree. Henrick said they are running light, but I assumed he meant keeping revenue available to get certain support infrastructure in place.
Doesn't look that way.
One more thing, Im relatively certain there will be clarity, but once we deposit the non-refundable 5K, say there's a snag with financing?
What then?

Just a thought
Who's financing? Fisker? They have $1,042,562,000 (corrected) in cash as of March 31st, so enough for at least the next 12 months or more.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Who's financing? Fisker? They have $1,042,562 in cash as of March 31st, so enough for at least the next 12 months or more.
Small item - you are off by a factor of 1,000. They had $1,042,562,000 in cash. If they only had a million; I would advise everyone to run!

I believe Chase is financing for Fisker. I think the issue @ocsteve39 is saying is what happens to your $5k deposit if you don't qualify for financing and can't come up with the $64k+ balance.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Small item - you are off by a factor of 1,000. They had $1,042,562,000 in cash. If they only had a million; I would advise everyone to run!

I belove Chase is financing for Fisker. I think the issue @ocsteve39 is saying is what happens to your $5k deposit if you don't qualify for financing and can't come up with the $64k+ balance.
That is what I'm saying.

·
Registered
318 Posts
It seems that Cox is (will be) responsible for the official App

"As we know, Fisker is in the process of developing their digital user experience. Much of Fisker’s mobile app will be powered by Cox Automotive. Cox’s developer platform will be the backbone of Fisker’s apps."

Source:
.'

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Yes, I need to stop posting while on holiday drinking. I meant billion.

·
Registered
1976 Ford F-250 Highboy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Indeed, or interest rates continue to hike, economy worsens, and it becomes a poor financial investment.

The gamble of the non-refundable deposit is not just a bet on Fisker, but on the Fed and the greater economy.

I belove Chase is financing for Fisker. I think the issue @ocsteve39 is saying is what happens to your $5k deposit if you don't qualify for financing and can't come up with the $64k+ balance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts