Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit- I can't delete this. But I can see it on FB and its settings are for public. Anyway, here's the post sans photo- "On our next stop, the #FiskerOcean has officially arrived in Hamburg! Come check out our next #Fisker pop-up at The Hamburg Airport opening on April 4th. Where should the #FiskerOcean pop-up go next? #eurotour"

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
Great! When’s the #AmeriTour? :D
Fisker Inc has decided to prioritize Europe over North America.
Can‘t blame them since the Eurooean EV uptake is on fire
and growing every month (19% EU Jan 2022)

Now over 22% uptake in the most important market….Germany!
(France 18% and Netherlands 23% share in January 2022.)

Reference Point: USA EV marketshare at around 5%
Canada probably much higher uptake of 5.6% (2021)

N.B. British Columbia 13%, Quebec 9.5% Ontario 3.3% (2021)

Canadian EV sales of 2021

·
Registered
722 Posts
“Ournext stop, the #FiskerOcean has officially arrived in Hamburg! Come check out our next #Fisker pop-up at The Hamburg Airport opening on April 4th.“
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
722 Posts
Any of our German Fisker Reservation holders going to Hamburg?

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
304 Posts
I would love to, but it is in the Security Area. And when I will be flying next time eo May, the Ocean will be gone again.
Actually disappointing from their Marketing Dept. - presenting it in a restricted area. As if there weren't no other opportunities (e.g. my carport).
Yep your carport would be great for check up and driving test, I am sure that you are voluntary :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I would love to, but it is in the Security Area. And when I will be flying next time eo May, the Ocean will be gone again.
Actually disappointing from their Marketing Dept. - presenting it in a restricted area.
Seems to me that Fisker Inc is watching it’s pennies! Probably no or little cost to
display at Hamburg airport!

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
304 Posts
The advantage at the airport is that the car will be seeing by people coming from all the country not only in one city. What I mean is it is the best way to show the car at many people as possible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts