Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fisker Family,

many of you are probably Fisker Inc (FSR) stock holders .....
FSR is currently getting beat up in the stock market...
BUT, the In-the_know Big Boys are on a buying spree!

The Headline states Patriot Financial Group sells a paltry 3,000+ shares to reach their current portfolio of 769,000 shares.

Buried in the script are the "Big Boys"

Nuveen Asset Management buys more FSR to reach 11 Million dollars ( $ 11,000,000 )

Millenium Management Group buys more FSR to reach 20 Million dollars ( $ 20,000,000 )

Charles Schwab Investments buys more FSR to reach 21 Million dollars ( $21,000,000 )

State Street Group buys more FSR to get to 61 Million dollars ( $ 61,000,000 )

Morgan Stanley Investment Group buys more FSR to reach 56 Million dollars ( $56,000,000 )

Reactions: Baker

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
Fisker Family,

The Headline states Patriot Financial Group sells a palry 3,000+ shares
to reach their current portfolio of 769,000 shares.

Nuveen Asset Management buys more FSR to reach 11 Million dollars ( $ 11,000,000 )

Millenium Management Group buys more FSR to reach 20 Million dollars ( $ 20,000,000 )

Charles Schwab Investments buys more FSR to reach 21 Million dollars ( $21,000,000 )

Morgan Stanley Investment Group buys more FSR to reach 56 Million dollars ( $56,000,000 )
FSR doing pretty well today in this rough down day! It's trying to hang on to a gain for the day! It's now even for the day @ 3:03PM. Maybe we'll get some buyers come in before the close!

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
304 Posts
Fisker Family,

The Headline states Patriot Financial Group sells a palry 3,000+ shares
to reach their current portfolio of 769,000 shares.

It's just a little bit more than what I invested :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
Rivian is having a really rough ride today...again! It's down 10% for the day just before the close. Their CEO needs a swift kick in the A$$! It could be a tough fight back from this mess they've created for themselves!

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
I'm waiting for it to drop to buy some more. It's still above what I bought it for last week.
Been thinking about adding to my position too. Might need to do some buying to get my average entry price level down. I'm below water for now. I'm thinking it's going to be difficult to see any sustained rally as long as this Russian war continues to worsen by the day. We could see some very good entry points as the days go by though!

·
Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
341 Posts
Been thinking about adding to my position too. Might need to do some buying to get my average entry price level down. I'm below water for now. I'm thinking it's going to be difficult to see any sustained rally as long as this Russian war continues to worsen by the day. We could see some very good entry points as the days go by though!
Plus, until the production starts in November, I see this stock swinging wildly. I recently opened up a trading account after not having one for almost 20 years. I put in some fun money that I can be a bit speculative with. My retirement accounts are all ETF/Mutual Funds and I don't mess with them other then annual balancing. My main job is venture capital/hedge fund, so I deal with my company's accounts on a daily basis.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
Plus, until the production starts in November, I see this stock swinging wildly. I recently opened up a trading account after not having one for almost 20 years. I put in some fun money that I can be a bit speculative with. My retirement accounts are all ETF/Mutual Funds and I don't mess with them other then annual balancing. My main job is venture capital/hedge fund, so I deal with my company's accounts on a daily basis.
Yes, I think we are going to see LOTS of volatility too. These high beta stocks are always subject to wild swings in either direction. Doesn't take much "news" to move them. And yes, this stock and a few others are in my "fun money trading account" too. The vast majority of my investment and retirement account money is handled by the pros up in NYC and all of the flows in and out of these accounts is based on predetermined investment objectives and parameters. Keeps me out of trouble!😇

·
Registered
304 Posts
I don't see a big jump for Rivian in short term (less one year) so I prefer keep my money for Fisker having a production scheduled in November.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
I don't see a big jump for Rivian in short term (less one year) so I prefer keep my money for Fisker having a production scheduled in November.
I'm not invested in Rivian. The investors in Rivian have been getting plummeted over the last few days since their CEO announced that huge prince increase for reservationist. Rivian has lost a tremendous amount of goodwill and it's going to take a while to get that back...if they ever do! Lots of $$$$$$$'s down the drain!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm not invested in Rivian. The investors in Rivian have been getting plummeted over the last few days since their CEO announced that huge prince increase for reservationist. Rivian has lost a tremendous amount of goodwill and it's going to take a while to get that back...if they ever do! Lots of $$$$$$$'s down the drain!
Agree but my concern is to get the RT1 and RS1 out of production which is looking no easy for now (production hell)! They have to proof that they can deliver soon and rand up the production as well. They also have show some more versions on those models or a band new come in. To follow

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
Agree but my concern is to get the RT1 and RS1 out of production which is looking no easy for now (production hell)! They have to proof that they can deliver soon and rand up the production as well. They also have show some more versions on those models or a band new come in. To follow
Yes, Rivian has a whole multitude of problems to deal with now. Hopefully, we (Fisker) will be able to get a clean shot off the launch pad and quickly get into orbit for a very successful mission accomplished!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts