Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
World-wide International Headquarters

Fisker Inc. new global HQ, named ‘Inception,’ which is located at 1888 Rosecrans Avenue
(Continental Park) in the city of Manhattan Beach, California.

Sky Building Moon Cloud Street light

1888 Rosecrans Ave. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

This contemporary, Class-A, 78,540 square foot office building is leased by Fisker Inc.
An American electric vehicle automaker founded by Henrik Fisker and his wife Geeta Gupta-Fisker.
The property was fully renovated in 2015.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

What is the phone number for Fisker Inc.?

The phone number for Fisker Inc. is: (602) 653-7139.

Where is Fisker Inc. located?
Fisker Inc. is located at 1888 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

What is the internet address for Fisker Inc.?
The website (URL) for Fisker Inc. is: Home of The Fisker Ocean, and Sustainable Electric Vehicles | Fisker Inc.

What days are Fisker Inc. open?
Fisker Inc. is open:
Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

How many employees does Fisker Inc have?

Reactions: UltraVol

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fisker Inc. to Establish European Headquarters in Munich; Named ‘Matrix

Munich Headquarters will offer convenient access to key European EV markets and close proximity to Magna’s Graz, Aust automotive plant

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
World-wide International Headquarters

Fisker Inc. new global HQ, named ‘Inception,’ which is located at 1888 Rosecrans Avenue
(Continental Park) in the city of Manhattan Beach, California.

View attachment 481

1888 Rosecrans Ave. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

This contemporary, Class-A, 78,540 square foot office building is leased by Fisker Inc.
An American electric vehicle automaker founded by Henrik Fisker and his wife Geeta Gupta-Fisker.
The property was fully renovated in 2015.
😲 That's an impressive facility! Personally, I like this contemporary architectural style. I doubt there will be many employees shirking their duties at work here since it appears that the public can keep an eye on what's going on in there. I can only imagine what our next facility will look like once FSR begins to make some real money!🤑⚡🚀

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
304 Posts
We always talk about Henrik but there is another very important person at Fisker inc! It is Geeta Gupta-Fisker responsible of the finance which is a neuralgic dept. to respect their objective.
Dr. Gupta-Fisker has 20 years of experience in technology and finance. Prior to co-founding Fisker, she managed Fisker family business and investments, and served as an Investment advisor at the Alfred Mann Foundation. From 2007-2011, she held investment roles at a multibillion family office in London. She joined Lloyds Banking Group in 2004, where she learned the foundations of debt and equity.
She is the person whom have permit to get 1.2B in bank on Jan. 2022. (y)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Baker
Dr. Gupta-Fisker has 20 years of experience in technology and finance.
Dr Gupta Fisker is the COO ( Chief Operations Officer) &CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of Fisker Inc
Gupta-Fisker, who has a PhD in biotechnology, owns about 20% of the company, where she serves as the chief financial officer.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dr Gupta Fisker is responsible for the following at Fisker Inc:

Operations
Finance and planning
Purchasing and supply chain management
Insurance, treasury, tax, intellectual property management
Preparing the company for GAAP compliance & public market readiness.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@baydreamer
wonderful story about this high-powered couple!
Here are the nuggets listed below

MEET THE FISKERS: Billionaire Couple Taking on Tesla

Fisker Inc.’s CEO-CFO combo is the fast-changing sector’s first husband and wife power couple.

Geeta tells Forbes. “We have very different styles of working.
I would almost say it’s a right-brain/left-brain-type segregation,”
“Right brain is the creative side, so that's Henrik.
The left side is the data-driven analytical brain. That would be me.”

They’ve divided responsibilities with [Henrik] Fisker working closely with the engineers, overseeing the Ocean’s design, features and performance and planning for future models.

Geeta [Gupta Fisker] handles finance, taxes, investor relations and negotiations with suppliers to ensure the Ocean arrives with that promised $37,499 base price.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey all, was just near the building and took 2 photos (one outside and one in the window). Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Sky Stairs Building Shade Facade

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
499 Posts
Hey all, was just near the building and took 2 photos (one outside and one in the window). View attachment 492 View attachment 493
Off topic, but your picture of the Karma made me think of it. I recently discovered that there's not too far from me a shop that sells and services Karmas. I've sometimes had fantasies of buying a second, just for fun car (like an Avanti or Saab 900 2 door from the early 90s, before GM wrecked them). I wonder if they'll service new Fiskers. Photo Gallery I EVolution Autosports I Warminster, PA

·
Super Moderator
Tesla Model Y
100 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
499 Posts
Hearing her say we need to get rid of hardware upgrades year over year gives me hope that Fisker won't have change hardware on the line two months after customers get a car and make those cars outdated.
Although there were recent stories about CATL upgrading their batteries this year and coming out with one next year that will go 1,000 kilometers/621 miles on a charge. Also, I wonder if there will be a subscription charge for some functions. I'm pretty sure that I read about some companies doing that. Still, that wouldn't make a car outdated if you can download features.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts