Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Pennsylvanian (a suburb of Philly). I kept delaying reserving but finally gave in last month. I hear you about wanting to see and drive one though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm hoping to see and drive a Fisker before plunking down hard earned cash to order.
Does anyone know when a demo would be in the South Eastern PA area?
Welcome to the forum @auriemma.joe! Fisker has been coy about when test drives are going to start. On their website they say that test drives will start this year but that's pretty much it. Hopefully they announce something soon. Which Ocean model are you looking to get?

Font Rectangle Number Screenshot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Currently torn between the Ocean Ultra and the Extreme. The PEAR looks interesting too.
There is a Fisker repair shop in the area, the owner was very nice and said he expects a visit, but cannot say if or when. I need to at least sit in one before I will plunk down cash.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
Currently torn between the Ocean Ultra and the Extreme. The PEAR looks interesting too.
There is a Fisker repair shop in the area, the owner was very nice and said he expects a visit, but cannot say if or when. I need to at least sit in one before I will plunk down cash.
The one in Warrington, right? I just discovered it recently. They specialize in Karmas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey PAers! Reserved my spot, last week, to get an Ultra. The Ocean has everything going for it from all the research I’ve done. I saw the Ultra is “Simulated” to have a 340 mi range. Heck, if it can get actually get 290-300 mi it’s better than most of the EV competitors in this space. :) plus, who couldn’t love California mode…

·
Registered
77 Posts
Honestly, I love just about all the features of the Ocean but for me I feel like California mode will be a nifty trick I show off to a few people and... that's about it. But maybe I will be proven wrong!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts