The Ocean will have 7 colors to choose from:
  • Night Drive )Gloss)
  • Great White (Gloss)
  • Silver Lining (Metallic)
  • Horizon Gray (Metallic Gloss)
  • Mariana (Metallic Gloss)
  • Big Sur Blue (Metallic)
  • Blue Planet (Metallic Gloss)
Which one is your favorite? I really like the metallic look of Mariana.

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Electric blue

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts
So the orange isn't making it to production? That's okay. That was my second favorite color. My first choice is Blue Planet.
Edit- I now see where it says additional colors are coming in 2023. That makes sense. Henrik Fisker said that he wants to do more than just black/gray/white, even though that's what 70% of people buy. He also said that there would be some different interior color choices.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Ocean will have 7 colors to choose from:
  • Night Drive )Gloss)
  • Great White (Gloss)
  • Silver Lining (Metallic)
  • Horizon Gray (Metallic Gloss)
  • Mariana (Metallic Gloss)
  • Big Sur Blue (Metallic)
  • Blue Planet (Metallic Gloss)
Which one is your favorite? I really like the metallic look of Mariana.

View attachment 119
Kinda digging the Blue Planet but I think I’m stuck on the Big Sur Matte Metalic

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
I love these colours!
Safe bet.....Silver Planet
Calm choice.....Marianas Trench
Most Striking.......Blue Planet

Blue Planet reminds me of Nassau Blue on Corvettes (My fave Vette colour)

·
Registered
87 Posts
My current preferences:

1. Blue Planet
2. Great White
3. Mariana Blue

The configuration shows an additional 7 colors that are currently disabled including an orange and a red that I would also be interested in. My timeline is out a ways (12-18 mos) but I would probably still limited the color set for the initial release.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
Guys all colors are amazing so we will probably change our mind every days :LOL: but we will have to fix our choice when to call us to confirm our order :rolleyes:

·
Registered
298 Posts
So the orange isn't making it to production? That's okay. That was my second favorite color. My first choice is Blue Planet.
Edit- I now see where it says additional colors are coming in 2023. That makes sense. Henrik Fisker said that he wants to do more than just black/gray/white, even though that's what 70% of people buy. He also said that there would be some different interior color choices.
From what I see on the Configure function, I feel confident orange will happen, and it's my first choice. It's just not in the intitial launch and Fisker has said on more than one occasion that additions/more details will be happening closer to launch. Why even show it otherwise, even with the strikethrough, just like the more widely accepted and only version of red?

Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Hood

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts
From what I see on the Configure function, I feel confident orange will happen, and it's my first choice. It's just not in the intitial launch and Fisker has said on more than one occasion that additions/more details will be happening closer to launch. Why even show it otherwise, even with the strikethrough, just like the more widely accepted and only version of red?

View attachment 137
It seems like they added more colors since I commented. My first choice would be the Blue Planet, so perhaps a moot point for me. Still, I like seeing more than just greyscale colors. On my small block, there are 6 white cars, 3 grey, and 1 or 2 in black. Ughh!

·
Registered
298 Posts
It seems like they added more colors since I commented. My first choice would be the Blue Planet, so perhaps a moot point for me. Still, I like seeing more than just greyscale colors. On my small block, there are 6 white cars, 3 grey, and 1 or 2 in black. Ughh!
Your answer is encouraging if they added more colors to the Configurator, even if "on hold" for now. In the SW, white cars overflow every parking lot in the hope of heat rejection. I think the car color won't matter for heat, as the portion over the passenger compartment are all dark solar panels. The next best will be a light interior.....orange with some light natural/tan color is my hope.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Guys all colors are amazing so we will probably change our mind every days :LOL: but we will have to fix our choice when to call us to confirm our order :rolleyes:
@Baker,

You're absolutely right!
I'm seriously considering changing my Fisker Ocean
colour from Silver Lining to Solar Red Sculpture!
"It's so Rad"....as the kids say!
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: FiskeredMan

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
@Baker,

You're absolutely right!
I'm seriously considering changing my Fisker Ocean
colour from Silver Lining to Solar Red Sculpture!
It's so Rad....as the kids say! View attachment 140
Great color with black trim will be awesome :p
I am still between the silver and Mariana!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Still waiting to see some version of a light tan (not white and blue trim) interior to go with the Orange exterior.Two of the three interiors on the configurator so far are dark and those are non-starters in the hot summer desert southwest, and white gets dirty fast. All three of our current cars have light tan interiors, and that works perfectly.

Like this combination:
Vehicle Car Window Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I thought they would offer matte colors:(
@reggie00312
Welcome aboard!

If you're heart is set on a Matte finish, you can always order the basic Great White (Shark) and add your own custom vinyl film in any colour

Reactions: Baker
1 - 20 of 63 Posts