Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I put my reservation down on January 11, 2021 and was super excited when I did so! I love everything about the car but why is there only 11,000 or so reservations?! It's been over a year right? Do you believe the car will actually come to market, and why isn't there more buzz?! It's hard to find news and updates. I'm just hopeful production of the vehicle happens.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put my reservation down on January 11, 2021 and was super excited when I did so! I love everything about the car but why is there only 11,000 or so reservations?! It's been over a year right? Do you believe the car will actually come to market, and why isn't there more buzz?! It's hard to find news and updates. I'm just hopeful production of the vehicle happens.
Congrats on placing your reservation @OceanBreeze! My guess that they're not higher is because 1) Fisker hasn't done a lot of promotion for the Ocean and 2) They haven't revealed what the full product is going to look like yet. I think it will come to market but Fisker has a lot of work to do to get people excited. Especially as the electric SUV market gets bigger and bigger.

·
Registered
Me: 2018 Tesla 3 LR, Wife: 2008 Volvo C30
21 Posts
I've decided to purchase Fisker shares rather than place my reservation order.

Fingers crossed that my investment will yield great results to purchase or lease the Fisker later

Reactions: Baker

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've decided to purchase Fisker shares rather than place my reservation order.

Fingers crossed that my investment will yield great results to purchase or lease the Fisker later
Fingers crossed that your investment pays off @Blu Angel! What has you most excited about Fisker's future?

·
Registered
Me: 2018 Tesla 3 LR, Wife: 2008 Volvo C30
21 Posts
@Holt, I really believe the Fisker "Asset-lite" approach is the way to go.

Using Tesla as an example, It's taken Elon Musk 13 years to finally get to
500,000 vehicles (hopefully, '21 calendar yr) and he admitted to being weeks away from bankruptcy at three different times

Today, theproduction ready Fisker Ocean will be unveiled at the LA conventionCar show in November and get into customer hands by Christmas 2022 (finger crossed)

Finally, I like the Magna partnership for production, with all its manufacturing might and connections to their supply chain

Lastly, it's the little messages we the Fisker community is getting.
Sharp products for visual displays, the deal with Viggo(Denmark) and ONTO (UK) for subscription services for around 1000 vehicles (300 + 700)
and now Pope Francis' blessing!
Talk about getting free publicity

1 - 6 of 6 Posts