Fisker Ocean Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you plan on leasing the Ocean you can place a $250 reservation on their website: Fisker Ocean | Reserve the All-Electric Zero Emissions SUV | Arriving 2022

Fisker offers a subscription service (FLEXEE payment) that starts at $379 per month. Which includes full service and maintenance. There's also a $2,999 one-time initiation & activation cost.

There's no long-term commitment so you can cancel whenever you want and there's a mileage allowance of 30,000 miles per year with monthly rollover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same than you I love the design of that car, the price and lease terms!!! But it could be too beautiful to be true :confused:
I cross my fingers that Fisker will be able to get this wonderful car on the route! I have reserve a Mach-E for now so I will let the balance of the year to Fisker the proof that they will deliver the Ocean in 2022.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same than you I love the design of that car, the price and lease terms!!! But it could be too beautiful to be true :confused:
I cross my fingers that Fisker will be able to get this wonderful car on the route! I have reserve a Mach-E for now so I will let the balance of the year to Fisker the proof that they will deliver the Ocean in 2022.
I don't blame you, the Mach-E seems like a solid EV to go with. I'm hopeful that Fisker pulls it off but I'm not ready to put my money where my mouth is yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts