Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the accessory list when ordering:

Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Number

Font Material property Parallel Number Pattern

· Registered
101 Posts
I know it's an easy conversion, but can you also post the US prices from the other thread as well?

And did anyone screenshot the delivery charges?

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it's an easy conversion, but can you also post the US prices from the other thread as well?

And did anyone screenshot the delivery charges?
Oops, grabbed the wrong screen. I'll fix it.

I have seen many different delivery charges depending on the location - they are estimates for now. Supposedly you will have a choice of picking it up from the distribution center to see cost. Everything I have seen is around $2400-2500 if you live 50 more more miles from the center. $800 if you are within 50 miles of the center. I haven't seen the cost of picking it up.

Reactions: anraganjr

· Registered
1976 Ford F-250 Highboy
27 Posts
I’m gonna need a roof rack added to these available options. Otherwise the Ocean is just a station wagon/hatch back. I actually plan to Sport and Utility with mine. Fingers crossed.

· Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
829 Posts
I’m gonna need a roof rack added to these available options. Otherwise the Ocean is just a station wagon/hatch back. I actually plan to Sport and Utility with mine. Fingers crossed.
@Riptide I was just about to say the same thing. A roof rack is mandatory for me. There's definitely one coming (confirmed on their site). Hopefully it'll be available by the time they start producing the Extreme.

· Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
459 Posts
Does it seem odd that they don’t offer any rubber mats yet? I mean I’m pretty sure that almost any car like this offers rubberized mats. Especially odd when the car has all the Nordic countries as it’s markets where you know people aren’t going to want slushy snow in their cars. That’s the first thing I buy or have bought for all my cars since I started buying cars.
💦❄:oops:

· Registered
155 Posts
Does it seem odd that they don’t offer any rubber mats yet? I mean I’m pretty sure that almost any car like this offers rubberized mats. Especially odd when the car has all the Nordic countries as it’s markets where you know people aren’t going to want slushy snow in their cars. That’s the first thing I buy or have bought for all my cars since I started buying cars.
💦❄:oops:
Totally agree. Have always used all-wearher matts in all my vehicles. A necessity where I live.

· Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 63,000+
1,393 Posts
@MTN Ranger
picking it up from the distribution centre is around $2400-2500 if you live 50 more more miles from the center.
$800 if you are within 50 miles of the center.
I haven't seen the up pickup [from distribution center]
These are pricey costs for delivery of your Fisker Ocean.
Thus, I choose to pickup from the Fisker Lounge in NYC
(or Toronto if available)
My wife and I would fly down, spend a weekend and meet the Fisker representative and drive back via the Finger Lakes region of upstate NY

Reactions: JDOcean

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@MTN Ranger

These are pricey costs for delivery of your Fisker Ocean.
Thus, I choose to pickup from the Fisker Lounge in NYC
(or Toronto if available)
My wife and I would fly down, spend a weekend and meet the Fisker representative and drive back via the Finger Lakes region of upstate NY
Of course nothing is official yet. I am curious to see where the distribution centers will be located. Being in NC, NY is just as far as FL to me. The largest ports for imported vehicles on the east coast are (largest to smallest): Baltimore, NY/NJ, Jacksonville, Brunswick/Savannah, Davisville RI, Philadelphia. Of those listed, Brunswick/Savannah and Baltimore are the closest to me. Link

· Registered
1,393 Posts
@MTN Ranger
Of course nothing is official yet......
The largest ports for imported vehicles on the east coast are (largest to smallest): Baltimore, NY/NJ, etc
Hopefully, the Online Configurator will answer all our questions .....
still keen to visit NYC and pick-up from the Fisker Lounge

P.S. I believe a small contingent of Ontario & Quebec Reservation Holders
would love to pickup in NYC and caravan back to Canada!

· Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
818 Posts
@MTN Ranger

Hopefully, the Online Configurator will answer all our questions .....
still keen to visit NYC and pick-up from the Fisker Lounge

P.S. I believe a small contingent of Ontario & Quebec Reservation Holders
would love to pickup in NYC and caravan back to Canada!
For Canada the usual port of discharge is Halifax NS. It could be there, who knows?

· Registered
1,393 Posts
For Canada the usual port of discharge is Halifax NS. It could be there, who knows?
Halifax also works but I would prefer NYC, The Big Apple!
Drive Halifax to Old Quebec (1st leg)
for two night visit
Old Quebec to Toronto (2nd leg)
Ecoregion Map World Font Line

· Registered
106 Posts
Pick up the Ocean by the Ocean. Halifax or NYC would both be doable for me. Might as well put the extra money for delivery towards a trip. Now wouldn't it be a challenge to get the car across the border? When I imported a car about 15 years ago, there was a lot of prep.

· Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
818 Posts
Pick up the Ocean by the Ocean. Halifax or NYC would both be doable for me. Might as well put the extra money for delivery towards a trip. Now wouldn't it be a challenge to get the car across the border? When I imported a car about 15 years ago, there was a lot of prep.
Agree it would be a lot of papers :eek: or Fisker could help!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts