Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
@Fiskerati ...or anyone else..Any idea how this pre-order process plays out?

So, you get an email from Fisker with an invitation to get a ONE. I'm assuming you have to fill out some paperwork if you want to move forward. But do you get to talk to a live rep to help with questions first? Is there some kind of deposit required?

·
Registered
38 Posts
@Fiskerati ...or anyone else..Any idea how this pre-order process plays out?

So, you get an email from Fisker with an invitation to get a ONE. I'm assuming you have to fill out some paperwork if you want to move forward. But do you get to talk to a live rep to help with questions first? Is there some kind of deposit required?
I am sure its similar to ordering a Tesla or any other vehicle you configure vehicle fill out all the personal information and probably have to place a deposit down unless they will allow your $250 is all that is needed. But I would think they would need a little more than that but I could be wrong and once you convert reservation to order typically the $250 is no longer refundable then that will go towards price of car. But I do feel they will want a certain percentage of price of car as a down payment I would assume. But these are questions you can ask or email Fisker and see what response will be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts