Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
There is lots of new information in the Terms and Conditions in the Preorder process. Key Points:
- Pricing can still change
- Delivery estimates are notes at $800 for 50 miles and $2300 for 1000+ miles. This is if you do not elect to pick up your car.
- If you leave the country prior to receiving your car, Fisker can cancel your order and keep your $5250.
- You will have time to update the configuration, which is good as there aren't sufficient photos of the exterior/interior colors or wheel options yet.
- For states that don't allow EV sales, Fisker will force you to buy from a state of their choice - likely California. Buyer would have to pay for transportation of the car from CA to their address. I bet many new EV buyers are unaware of this.
- Payment is due within 30 days of the car becoming available to you. If you don't pay within 30 days, Fisker will keep your $5250. Hopefully they put some effort into contacting people.
- If Fisker believes you will resell the car, they can cancel your order and keep your $5250.
- Battery range isn't certified and could be lower than simulated.
- After 3 years, there will be hardware updates available, at buyers expense to support additional OTA upgrades. I speculate this is for LIDAR, and faster computers.
- IMPORTANT for everyone - within 30 days of making your order, you should follow the directions to opt-out of the provision that prevents participation in dispute resolution and class action waiver.
162.4 KB Views: 95
382.7 KB Views: 55