Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week in Fisker was a busy one starting off with Henrik Fisker attending a fireside chat at Citi’s 2022 Global Industrial Tech & Mobility Conference, Fisker leadership attending Magna Steyr’s CO2 neutral plant in Austria, and gearing up for an exciting next week at Mobile World Congress which kicks off on Monday.
It is finally official, the first 50 Fisker Oceanprototypes under construction at Magna Steyr in Graz, Austria. Fisker’s CEO and CTO walked the line this week at the climate neutral factory. Henrik and team checked out their 550 horse power electric dual motor powertrain with torque vectoring. The company revealed a new camouflage color that seems to be a hit on Twitter (pictured above). We noticed a few other things in the photos that need further investigation before commenting, which are super exciting to see!

Help us out by following us on Facebook and Twitter.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
161 Posts
This week in Fisker was a busy one starting off with Henrik Fisker attending a fireside chat at Citi’s 2022 Global Industrial Tech & Mobility Conference, Fisker leadership attending Magna Steyr’s CO2 neutral plant in Austria, and gearing up for an exciting next week at Mobile World Congress which kicks off on Monday.
It is finally official, the first 50 Fisker Oceanprototypes under construction at Magna Steyr in Graz, Austria. Fisker’s CEO and CTO walked the line this week at the climate neutral factory. Henrik and team checked out their 550 horse power electric dual motor powertrain with torque vectoring. The company revealed a new camouflage color that seems to be a hit on Twitter (pictured above). We noticed a few other things in the photos that need further investigation before commenting, which are super exciting to see!

Help us out by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
I'm not able to help you out since I'm not on Facebook and/or Twitter...and don't plan to be. But, I'd suppose that there are enough people on this forum now that could get you up and over the 25 threshold you need. Personally, I appreciate your efforts and info about all things Fisker, Inc. and would be happy to help if I could. Good luck and thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not able to help you out since I'm not on Facebook and/or Twitter...and don't plan to be. But, I'd suppose that there are enough people on this forum now that could get you up and over the 25 threshold you need. Personally, I appreciate your efforts and info about all things Fisker, Inc. and would be happy to help if I could. Good luck and thanks!
Thank you very much! Pleased you enjoy the articles. They are fun to write?

Reactions: UltraVol
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.