Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fisker said the company will hit 50,000 Fisker Ocean reservations later today.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@MTN Ranger Agreed! Reservations increased 4,400 from May to June. I bet we see 75,000 to 85,000 before start of production.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@HotIce I did a Twitter Space earlier today, not sure if you listened in or not. We talked briefly about the market, SPACs in general. I track 289 de-SPAC'd companies. 10% are above $10 par value, most are below $5, and a lot are under $1/share. With the Nasdaq down 23% YTD, we are lucky Fisker is trading so close to par value. Growth stocks are out of favor. Stock price doesn't matter in the short term unless you're day trading! Me, investing for the long-term.

Fisker stock prices go brrr?

·
Registered
66 Posts
You asked and I answered. If you're not happy with the way the forum is run, you're more than welcome to leave. Let me know if you want your account deleted.
As in source. Where did he say that? He certainly did not post it on his IG account or any of his other normal communication methods. Honestly, I was just a bit surprised. No need to flex your SUPER MODERATOR powers.

·
Super Moderator
234 Posts
As in source. Where did he say that? He certainly did not post it on his IG account or any of his other normal communication methods. Honestly, I was just a bit surprised. No need to flex your SUPER MODERATOR powers.
If I was 'flexing mod powers' I'd tell you I can delete your account, not ask you if you wanted it deleted. Go back and learn the definition of 'Flexing' before using it. To answer your next question, Henrik confirmed it in the Annual Shareholders Meeting. A replay will be up in 24 hours, and you can go watch it for yourself.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If I was 'flexing mod powers' I'd tell you I can delete your account, not ask you if you wanted it deleted. Go back and learn the definition of 'Flexing' before using it. To answer your next question, Henrik confirmed it in the Annual Shareholders Meeting. A replay will be up in 24 hours, and you can go watch it for yourself.
OK I will watch it when they release it. I am a shareholder as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
In case anyone else wants to listen to the meeting:

He says that they are sold out for 2023. The Ultra and Sport trims will not be built until Q4 of 2023. He also clearly says that all of the other orders (besides the One) will be firmed up in October when they launch the new configurator. So that is when we will know packages and pricing, etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts