Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
Oh no, the Extreme now comes with 22" wheels as well. That was the one reason I actually preferred the Extreme over the One. I hope we can change to 20" wheels; 22" wheels is a deal breaker for me. I may have to wait out for the Ultra and see if I can option it up to get close to the Extreme. I had asked in Santa Barbara if the One could be optioned with 20" wheels but they did not know.

Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
Oh no, the Extreme now comes with 22" wheels as well. That was the one reason I actually preferred the Extreme over the One. I hope we can change to 20" wheels; 22" wheels is a deal breaker for me. I may have to wait out for the Ultra and see if I can option it up to get close to the Extreme. I had asked in Santa Barbara if the One could be optioned with 20" wheels but they did not know.
Wait for now we will get all the answers soon.

Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
Thanks, I updated my chart. Making the 22" Slipstream standard on the Extreme now makes the only significant advantage of the One being the standard Big Sur Blue matte paint (which will probably be $2k or more on other trim levels). At this point, I will not be disappointed if I don't qualify for the One anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts