Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on available information, we attempted to simplify features on each Fisker Ocean trim level using a feature matrix. When putting together our feature matrix, we made a few assumptions. Just like the average consumer would probably do.

For example, the Multi-Collision Braking feature is only listed under the Ocean Sport and Automatic Emergency Braking says it’s “Standard” on Ocean Sport and “Premium” on Ocean Ultra, but not listed anywhere on Ocean One or Extreme.

One would assume these safety features would be on more premium versions of the Ocean if they are on the least expensive version. That said, we placed these specific features on all Fisker Oceans trim levels until Fisker tells us otherwise.

Read More: https://fiskerati.com/fisker-ocean/fisker-ocean-trims-are-confusing-we-simplified-it-for-you/

Fisker Ocean features by trim level
FeatureOcean OneOcean ExtremeOcean UltraOcean Sport
BatteryHyper RangeHyper RangeHyper RangeTouring Range
PowertrainDual Motor AWD w/ Rear
Disconnect Smart Traction
Dual Motor AWD w/ Rear
Dual Motor AWD w/ optional Smart TractionSingle Motor FWD
Range350+ Miles350+ Miles340 Miles250 Miles
Drive ModesEarth, Fun, HyperEarth, Fun, HyperEarth, Fun, HyperEarth, Fun
17.1” Central TouchscreenRevolveRevolveFixedFixed
RoofSolarSkySolarSkyOpenSkyBigSky
Speaker PackageHyperSound: Immersive Audio SystemHyperSound: Immersive Audio SystemPremium Sound +Premium Sound
360˚ Surround View3D3D3D2D
App as KeyXXXX
Digital Rear-View MirrorXXXX
Driver Drowsiness and Attention WarningXXXX
Automatic Emergency BrakingXXXX
Multi-Collision BrakingXXXX
Traffic Sign/Light RecognitionXXXX
Lane Keep AssistXXX
See Me SignalXXX
Reverse Collision MitigationXXX
California ModeXXX
Front and Side Collision WarningXX
Adaptive Drive ControlXX
Park My CarXX
Limo ModeXX
Remote Vehicle LocatorXX
Front/Rear Heated SeatsXX
Key Fob (with California Mode)XX
Gaming in HMIXX
22” F3 SlipStream WheelsXX
Exclusive Paint OptionsX
Ocean One Digital SignatureX
Price$68,999*$68,999*$49,999*$37,499*

*Pricing is for the United States and excludes government tax incentives.

·
Registered
2013 BMW X3 - Reserved
25 Posts
Based on available information, we attempted to simplify features on each Fisker Ocean trim level using a feature matrix. When putting together our feature matrix, we made a few assumptions. Just like the average consumer would probably do.

For example, the Multi-Collision Braking feature is only listed under the Ocean Sport and Automatic Emergency Braking says it’s “Standard” on Ocean Sport and “Premium” on Ocean Ultra, but not listed anywhere on Ocean One or Extreme.

One would assume these safety features would be on more premium versions of the Ocean if they are on the least expensive version. That said, we placed these specific features on all Fisker Oceans trim levels until Fisker tells us otherwise.

Read More: https://fiskerati.com/fisker-ocean/fisker-ocean-trims-are-confusing-we-simplified-it-for-you/

Fisker Ocean features by trim level
FeatureOcean OneOcean ExtremeOcean UltraOcean Sport
BatteryHyper RangeHyper RangeHyper RangeTouring Range
PowertrainDual Motor AWD w/ Rear
Dual Motor AWD w/ Rear
Dual Motor AWD w/ optional Smart TractionSingle Motor FWD
Range350+ Miles350+ Miles340 Miles250 Miles
Drive ModesEarth, Fun, HyperEarth, Fun, HyperEarth, Fun, HyperEarth, Fun
17.1” Central TouchscreenRevolveRevolveFixedFixed
RoofSolarSkySolarSkyOpenSkyBigSky
Speaker PackageHyperSound: Immersive Audio SystemHyperSound: Immersive Audio SystemPremium Sound +Premium Sound
360˚ Surround View3D3D3D2D
App as KeyXXXX
Digital Rear-View MirrorXXXX
Driver Drowsiness and Attention WarningXXXX
Multi-Collision BrakingXXXX
Traffic Sign/Light RecognitionXXXX
Lane Keep AssistXXX
See Me SignalXXX
Reverse Collision MitigationXXX
California ModeXXX
Front and Side Collision WarningXX
Adaptive Drive ControlXX
Park My CarXX
Limo ModeXX
Remote Vehicle LocatorXX
Front/Rear Heated SeatsXX
Key Fob (with California Mode)XX
Gaming in HMIXX
22” F3 SlipStream WheelsXX
Exclusive Paint OptionsX
Ocean One Digital SignatureX
Price$68,999*$68,999*$49,999*$37,499*

*Pricing is for the United States and excludes government tax incentives.
They missed some included features on the Sport, Lane assist, etc.

·
Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
341 Posts
The surround view info in the chart is not correct.

I still think my list is the definitive one:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Some missing tech stuff on the Ultra that I wanted...I guess that explains the almost $20,000 difference compared to the Extreme/One. No heated seats, front collision or adaptive cruise control for a $50k car? I'm in PA where its cold most of the time so heated seats would be great but what's important to me is safety stuff and cruise control. I have no idea what this Smart Traction thing is that's an option but I'm sure that would be helpful with the PA snow. I may have to rethink the Ultra.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Check out MTN Rangers post above and the excellent chart he has put together showing all the trim levels.

Plenty of ADAS features on the Ultra model (see Intelligent Pilot on the chart) including intelligent speed assist. Heated seats are available in the winter package.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Question for this group. Maybe I'm clueless, but does anyone have any idea what the feature "Ocean One Digital Signature" actually means? I understand different paint options for the One edition, but do I actually care about the Digital Signature?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Question for this group. Maybe I'm clueless, but does anyone have any idea what the feature "Ocean One Digital Signature" actually means? I understand different paint options for the One edition, but do I actually care about the Digital Signature?
"the Fisker Ocean One, which is essentially an Extreme model with some aesthetic enhancements. A special "One" digital signature motif graces the door sills and areas of the cabin,"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Okay, I definitely don't care about that. Thanks, MTN Ranger.

·
Super Moderator
Tesla Model Y
100 Posts
Short answer: No. Just get an Extreme. This is kind of what like what Mercedes does with their AMG models. It's a marketing tactic that gets people to buy a car that's pretty much loaded with all of the options.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, it wouldn't make sense not to have Front and Side Collision Warning on a $50K EV. This is becoming a basic feature for even $30K ICE vehicles.
This feature is listed for all trims in @MTN Ranger 's spreadsheet. Hopefully, this feature is available for all trims.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yes, it wouldn't make sense not to have Front and Side Collision Warning on a $50K EV. This is becoming a basic feature for even $30K ICE vehicles.
This feature is listed for all trims in @MTN Ranger 's spreadsheet. Hopefully, this feature is available for all trims.
My data comes from all the press releases and online materials from Fisker. There are some items which have conflicting info and probably will get ironed out as we get closer to production. When anything new comes out, I will update the chart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts