Fisker Ocean Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I started my own YouTube channel a couple of months ago and just released a new video for the Fisker Ocean that I thought you might enjoy. It includes a bit of history of the Fisker company and an overview of the Ocean. I've tried to sprinkle in a few jokes along the way to keep things light (please don't throw any tomatoes). I also have some videos on other EVs like the Nikola Badger, Rivian R1T and Tesla Cybertruck if you'd like to check those out as well.

Fisker Ocean Video

This Guy Talks - YouTube Channel

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to the forum @ThisGuyTalks! I actually saw your video a couple of days after you posted it. Very insightful stuff. Are you interested in getting an Ocean?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, @Holt! I'm not in the market for a new vehicle right now, to be honest. I just started a YouTube channel to find an outlet for my automotive addiction and hopefully cure some boredom. My favorite vehicle of all time is the 60s/70s Ford Bronco so I'm super-excited about the upcoming Bronco. I am also really pumped about all of the new EVs and the Fisker Ocean seems like a really approachable vehicle for someone who hasn't owned an EV. I've seen some renderings of an off-road version that looks pretty cool as well. I loved the Fisker Karma from an aesthetic viewpoint and I really hope Fisker can make the Ocean into a huge success so that they can roll the EMotion out as soon as possible!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you, @Holt! I'm not in the market for a new vehicle right now, to be honest. I just started a YouTube channel to find an outlet for my automotive addiction and hopefully cure some boredom. My favorite vehicle of all time is the 60s/70s Ford Bronco so I'm super-excited about the upcoming Bronco. I am also really pumped about all of the new EVs and the Fisker Ocean seems like a really approachable vehicle for someone who hasn't owned an EV. I've seen some renderings of an off-road version that looks pretty cool as well. I loved the Fisker Karma from an aesthetic viewpoint and I really hope Fisker can make the Ocean into a huge success so that they can roll the EMotion out as soon as possible!
That's fair, the Bronco looks incredible, Ford really knocked it out of the park with the design. It'd be cool if they offer an electric version at some point. Keep up the good work with your videos. I look forward to seeing more stuff!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's fair, the Bronco looks incredible, Ford really knocked it out of the park with the design. It'd be cool if they offer an electric version at some point. Keep up the good work with your videos. I look forward to seeing more stuff!
I definitely agree about the Bronco. I was a bit nervous about how Ford would handle the new design, but I think they did a really nice job with it. I've been thinking about an EV Bronco and it blows my mind. After researching the Rivian R1T and seeing the videos of what it can do on some pretty rough terrain, I'm convinced that EVs will be very capable off road. There's already a rumored hybrid version of the Bronco so hopefully Ford takes that next step and goes all-electric.

Thanks again for checking out the Ocean video. I'm working on a new one for the Mustang Mach-E which will hopefully be out tomorrow (if work doesn't get in the way).

·
Registered
31 Posts
I definitely agree about the Bronco. I was a bit nervous about how Ford would handle the new design, but I think they did a really nice job with it. I've been thinking about an EV Bronco and it blows my mind. After researching the Rivian R1T and seeing the videos of what it can do on some pretty rough terrain, I'm convinced that EVs will be very capable off road. There's already a rumored hybrid version of the Bronco so hopefully Ford takes that next step and goes all-electric.

Thanks again for checking out the Ocean video. I'm working on a new one for the Mustang Mach-E which will hopefully be out tomorrow (if work doesn't get in the way).
If Jeep is doing an electric Wrangler then Ford will follow with the Bronco. As for Rivian, have you seen the video of the R1T doing a tank turn? It's unbelievable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope we see an EV Bronco sooner rather than later. Out of all of the new EVs, I am most excited about the R1T. I just think it has so much potential if Rivian can get it into production. The tank turn is one of the coolest things I've seen (along with the 1400 hp Mach-E) and it really demonstrates new possibilities in what vehicles are capable of. I did a video on the R1T if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts