Thanks for the pictures Dentino! Please do tell us anything you learned, if anything, when you get back home and have some time. Great job! 👍 ⚡Hi guys,
as promised, some pics of my visit at the Latest store in Berlin today.
I made a list of questions I gathered beforehand, but honestly: the guy working at the store knew less about the Ocean then most members o this forum.
I will post some answers later on when I got back home
View attachment 427
View attachment 428
View attachment 429
View attachment 434
View attachment 435
View attachment 433
View attachment 430
View attachment 431
View attachment 432
View attachment 426
Thank you for the write up. What was your impression of the looks in person. What stood out to you?Hi guys, I am back home again and here are some of the questions I asked the “specialists” at the Latest store. All the staff there was really nice, they let me walk around the car to take pictures from all sides and tried to answer my questions as good as possible. It was clear, however, that they did not have any more information than what we already know. I did tell them I was „sent” from the ocean forum to gather information 😉
Here are the questions I had collected both here and on Facebook. Please keep in mind that the answers are not too reliable since the staff at the store obviously were not Fisker employees.
1. will the Ocean be delivered to customers?
2. Will there be a HUD?
3. Rear seat ski-hatch?
4. Additional glass insulation?
- no info
5. Delivery delays due to war in Ukraine?
- not sure
6. More known locations to see the ocean up close in the future?
- the other (blue) Modell is currently touring in New York (state?/city?) - he did not know any more than that and I honestly doubt that information
7. is the seat material light grey or white?
- both 😉 Look at the pictures
8. content flexee lease?
- similar to „care by Volvo“ which means insurance and annual tax included (in Germany)
9. will we be able to puchase /activate options via update?
-not sure, he wanted to find out and get back to me via email
10. Date to see all prices/ make final order?
- no information but he said the first cars would be delivered in January 2023
I absolutely love the looks of the Ocean, and it was even better in reality. You kinda get a better impression about proportions and size, and it will absolutely suit my needs.Thank you for the write up. What was your impression of the looks in person. What stood out to you?
Yes, Silver Lining looks nice. From all of photos (here and at shows), it seems to be a bluish silver look than the pure silver the the color swatches from the documents.Really liking the Silver Linen colour….CLASS!
Also like the Silver exterior matched with the light colored interior