Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is a signifiant day if you are a Fisker stakeholder -- reservation holder, someone who pre-ordered a Fisker Ocean, a shareholder, employee, partner, supplier.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,168 Posts
@Fiskerati

Thanks Sean for documenting this milestone......
The very first PIV Ocean (Production Intent Vehicle) coming off the
Magna Steyr plant in Graz, Austria

The second unofficial milestone is reaching 60,000 Fisker Ocean Reservations
(I guesstimate about 130 Reservations per day or 910 per week)

Reactions: Fiskerati

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Blu Angel Thanks for checking it out! The article got picked up by The Street, which has their articles featured everywhere including the Bloomberg terminal and Yahoo Finance where I first saw it. They attribute Fiskerati as originally publishing the story which was nice.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
607 Posts
And now the stock has skyrocketed up to $9.16 from $8.65 today 👍👍
Oh wow, it was down this morning when I looked. I am guessing it's due to Sean's articles!

Reactions: Baker and Fiskerati

·
Registered
204 Posts
Must be Sean. Thanks, Man.

FSR usually tracks the Nasdaq (which is down today) with a >1 beta, but Fisker is my bright spot in today's markets. Odd, but I'll take it, and no better explanation than the Fiskerati post...

·
Registered
607 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Surprised, I am only down 3%. Figure if the ocean is a hit, it will help offset some of the cost for me. I have been buying ev stock across the board for a few years. If it weren't for Tesla, I'd be at a pretty huge loss. Looking at you Nikola and Lordstown.
I'm in the same boat. Luckily avoided Nikola but do own Lordstown & Canoo. Tesla is the one that is making the "portfolio" look good. I also have QuantumScape in case solid state ever joins the realm of reality.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Surprised, I am only down 3%. Figure if the ocean is a hit, it will help offset some of the cost for me. I have been buying ev stock across the board for a few years. If it weren't for Tesla, I'd be at a pretty huge loss. Looking at you Nikola and Lordstown.
Same. My TSLA gains have been completely washed out by NIO and LCID loss. Bought some FSR hoping it will do good. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts