Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
Based on my previous experience in the stock market, hitting a deadline will cause the stock to drop. :rolleyes:

Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
Just added 1k shares will continue to add on any price below 12. This stock can hit 30 by end of next year
This last Monday and Tuesday were great days for buyers. I got shares at 10.25 and 10.00.

Registered
Why is that?
It was mostly sarcastic but has to do with the unpredictability of the stock market. I have seen more times than I can count a company announcing annual/quarter results that beat analyst expectations yet the stock drops. Mainly due to over-speculation of people buying stocks and get disappointed when a company only meets their goals instead of announcing some unattainable accomplishment.

Registered
It was mostly sarcastic but has to do with the unpredictability of the stock market. I have seen more times than I can count a company announcing annual/quarter results that beat analyst expectations yet the stock drops. Mainly due to over-speculation of people buying stocks and get disappointed when a company only meets their goals instead of announcing some unattainable accomplishment.
It's hard to read sarcasm here. But I get it. On the other hand it's gained back 2 dollars in the last week or so.

Registered
It's hard to read sarcasm here. But I get it. On the other hand it's gained back 2 dollars in the last week or so.

All the "startup" EV companies have been moving in unison, partly driven by how TSLA & RIVN perform and partly driven by the market in general. When Biden was elected, I invested in multiple sustainable/green/EV type companies and they have all been hammered in the past few months (I plan on holding them 10+ years so not too concerned about short term prices). I bought FSR before the SPAC merger.

For any of them, the key for the stock is when they can start selling vehicles and more importantly, stop financial losses. Finding the next Tesla early will more than offset 10 other stocks that tank. I have a lot more confidence for FSR than many of the other companies out there.

We need a sarcasm font!

Registered
All the "startup" EV companies have been moving in unison, partly driven by how TSLA & RIVN perform and partly driven by the market in general. When Biden was elected, I invested in multiple sustainable/green/EV type companies and they have all been hammered in the past few months (I plan on holding them 10+ years so not too concerned about short term prices). I bought FSR before the SPAC merger.

For any of them, the key for the stock is when they can start selling vehicles and more importantly, stop financial losses. Finding the next Tesla early will more than offset 10 other stocks that tank. I have a lot more confidence for FSR than many of the other companies out there.

We need a sarcasm font!
Tru Dat Font!...We bought 304 shares of F December at 16.41 so of course he SR in December so of course it tanked for the next 3 months ,I saw it as low as 10. and some change.I said to my wife maybe we should buy more stock then and of course didn't. I still want to ,,as the X-Files motto... "I Want To Believe"......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts