Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Ocean Extreme
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Saw this on Instagram and noticed you could see a bit of the screen display. Looks interesting.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looking at the sideview mirror, I wish Fisker had copied the Polestar 2, where the mirror fills out the entire enclosure instead if being smaller and set back inside of it. Once I saw that I was like - why doesn't everyone do it this way?

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Looking at the sideview mirror, I wish Fisker had copied the Polestar 2, where the mirror fills out the entire enclosure instead if being smaller and set back inside of it. Once I saw that I was like - why doesn't everyone do it this way?
The Polestar mirrors are nice, however, being on top of the enclosure as they are they are more susceptible to damage. Also, not sure if there could also be glare issues without it being set back.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The Polestar mirrors are nice, however, being on top of the enclosure as they are they are more susceptible to damage. Also, not sure if there could also be glare issues without it being set back.
Glare is a huge issue with larger sideview mirrors that are flush/near flush with the housing. Frosting and fogging/rain covered is also a frequent issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts