Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I live in Ireland and have placed a reservation for an Ocean which will be my first EV. Irish buyers can't choose a spec or colour at the moment, probably because pricing hasn't been announced for this market. I'm currently driving a Skoda Superb estate diesel and looking forward to a more sustainable future with my Fisker.

Does anyone know if Fisker give a breakdown of reservations by country? I'd be interested to know how many Irish reservations there are.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts
Hi,

I live in Ireland and have placed a reservation for an Ocean which will be my first EV. Irish buyers can't choose a spec or colour at the moment, probably because pricing hasn't been announced for this market. I'm currently driving a Skoda Superb estate diesel and looking forward to a more sustainable future with my Fisker.

Does anyone know if Fisker give a breakdown of reservations by country? I'd be interested to know how many Irish reservations there are.
Welcome. I don't believe that anyone, not just Irish buyers, can choose their specs at the moment. A reservation just holds your place in line (or queue).

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
Welcome. I don't believe that anyone, not just Irish buyers, can choose their specs at the moment. A reservation just holds your place in line (or queue).
Yep firm orders will be in September but could be in August either. There is no way to know exactly the qty of reservation by country but we have a thread filled by the member of this forum. See below

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great - thanks for the info. I had misunderstood the Reservation Tracker and thought that the colour and trim fields were for options already ordered rather than what people were planning to order. I'll fill out my planned configuration now :)

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Hi,

I'm thinking the reservation "configurator choices" are giving Fisker a good idea of what the trim and color choices for the reservationists. It will help them plan production schedules.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.